Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea the Ride Chaser as I mentioned in the post describing Axl's house.
    256px-Mmx2_cheval_empty.jpg
    The Ride Chaser is literally a type of Hover Bike with a front mounted cannon. The Ride Chaser can reach very high speeds. High enough to literally hover across the surface of water. Though that is only when the turbo function is being used. When the turbo thrust isn't being used it's speed is equivalent to that of your standard motorcycle. It's turning is very responsive, and accurate (it has to be due to how fast it can go.) Due to it being an all Hover Bike it is an all terrain vehicle. Can go over grass, concrete, sand, dirt, mud, and even the surface of water (when at full throttle.) It takes fast reflexes (like that of a Reploid, or Spartan) to drive it safely. It's front mount cannon is as stronger than the X-Buster (roughly being twice as strong) and can even be charged for even more power.
    Last edited by NeoFox; 05-23-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
      Dear god my mind is on nothing but Mega Man lately, and it's on OVER DRIVE!!! I keep getting different ideas for plots, characters, and villains to introduce into this RP! >.<
      really, youre not th only one. I've already thought of a final boss for the ever so powerful base 1. Oh, and I was thinking that after the whole base 3 arc, we take a little "stretch break." Ya know, have a little fun before heading out to base 2.

Comment

Same here. We can't have action all the time or else it will turn some people away. Maybe our characters can go on a little vacation to some place.

Comment

R. O. A. D. T. R. I. P. ! ! !

Comment

If some of you may remember Vile (who got the crap beat out of him by an enraged John) a while ago... well he is going to get a bit of an upgrade.

His whole body will be upgraded to his MKV body from X8
            VAVAVMMX8ConceptArt.jpg

He will have more of an arsenal, a jetpack to let him go airborne for a short while, a second shoulder mounted cannon that can shoot a total of 3 homing energy shots, and an upgrade to his combat data. As well as titanium combat knives.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
              Same here. We can't have action all the time or else it will turn some people away. Maybe our characters can go on a little vacation to some place.
              Hank on vacation. Good god. Also, and thus, I introduce the Auditor.
              Last edited by Koishi; 05-23-2013, 08:00 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Vacation... How about Cancun? Or just take it easy and go to Hawaii?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                  Vacation... How about Cancun? Or just take it easy and go to Hawaii?
                  I'm imagining Auditor in a lawn chair, having a MAG agent holding an umbrella over him as he sips a drink from a straw.
                  Last edited by Koishi; 05-23-2013, 11:21 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

John vs Vile, round 2.

Anyway, goodmorning everyone!
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Vile will be ready to fight John in their next encounter. Though I was thinking that John and Vile meet in a bar and have a little conversation with Vile leaving the pub. Then Vile encountering John again which is when the real Round 2 Begins.

Comment

Hmmm...

Interesting...

I wonder how Vile will react when he sees John again, considering how John treated him last time.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Vile will probably be a bit more calm. Vile is the kind that isn't afraid of death threats. Vile will be drinking a cup of bourbon (like he does in the manga) though he won't getting drunk from it (Yay for being a reploid!)

Comment

Ha! Well a Spartan-II is basically a walking death threat.
                            sigpic

Comment

And Vile is a literal machine built for war (Which explains all his weapons) who had a irrepairable short circuit in his electronic brain, causing him to go Maverick. Vile has little care for the area he is fighting in, and would try and cause as much destruction to his opponent (and the area around him.) He doesn't even care if his allies get in the way of the fight. If one of his teammates ends up getting hurt during one of his fights against an enemy he claims that it's "Their fault for getting in the way." Vile is literally a killing machine, and loves to cause as much damage to his opponents. Outside of battle however he is a bit more calm and can be seen drinking a cup of bourbon (which as a Reploid he cannot taste it, nor can he get drunk) he just drinks because likes the texture of it.

Comment

This will be interesting.

Can you say "bar fight"?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X