Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.

I can imagine how it will go down to.

Comment

Hi there everyone, im back and tired of doing nothing, so lets say the fox finds a computer on the pandemonium
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In case you are wondering, no Aqua is not using dark powers.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Yay delicious lunch. okay im back
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yea an armor to replace the Falcon Armor in this RP (Falcon Armor was damaged, and flight function is no longer functional. Still works, but all the systems are weaker on the Falcon Armor. The Falcon Armor can only be repaired by some high ranking scientists back at the Military Base X was stationed at.)

The Force Armor: (From Mega Man X4-5)
            It is basically a weaker version of X's Ultimate Armor (Which is currently unstable, and is under heavy analysis by the military)
            640px-Force_armor.jpg
            533px-X4_xarmor1.jpg
            618px-X4_xarmor2.jpg

Head Parts: All energy usage is reduced by 50%.

Body Parts: Reduces the damage X receives by 50%. It also allows X the use of the Giga Attack called the Nova Strike.

Nova Strike:
            X8NovaStrike.jpg
            The Nova Strike is a attack surrounds his body with immense energy, then performs an invincible flying tackle that plows through (and destroys) enemies almost effortlessly. X cannot steer himself when using this attack, and since this is being used by the Force Armor (a prototype of the Ultimate Armor) it will be a powerful self damaging flying tackle. It also uses up all of his special weapon energy.

Arm Parts: Increases the power and size of X's fully charged X-Buster shot. When it makes contact with an enemy it explodes and leaves behind a orb that remains in place. The orb will continue to damage the target for a few seconds.

Leg Parts: Grants X the Air Dash, and allows him to hover much like Axl. Though for a very short period of time.

Besides the Falcon Armor, and the Shadow Armor the Force Armor (also known as the Fourth Armor) is my favorite of X's armors.

Comment

The hunchback's plan might've turned out to be something that could've saved the discrimination between humans and Characters...
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I can guess the darker side includes the Auditor. He is one of the most powerful and evil villains i've seen from a flash animation/game.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                  The hunchback's plan might've turned out to be something that could've saved the discrimination between humans and Characters...
                  Spartans! Spartans everywhere!!!
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Like these Spartans?

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Spartan vs Spartans. Who wins?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The hunchback's plan sounded very similar to the Spartan Project, the same one that created John.

@Mima
                        The one's from Halo would win.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                          The hunchback's plan sounded very similar to the Spartan Project, the same one that created John.

@Mima
                          The one's from Halo would win.
                          No, one spartan vs the Spartans. the entire spartan army.

Comment

If it's against a Spartan-II, then my answer still stands.

They have mutch faster reaction times and blades wouldn't do very mutch to the armor.

If you mean 12000 Spartans, then that could be a challenge, but it could be doable. The MJOLNIR armor eliminates the effects of fatigue, so the Spartan would only have to worry about sleep.
                            Last edited by S121; 05-23-2013, 05:07 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Totally in context.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgVwv0ZuPhM
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I'll be sure to watch it tomorrow. In fact, I'm going to have to sweep the thread for all the videos I missed.

Is it the Epic Rap Battles videos with the Spartans?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X