Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know Wriggle... I was thinking of having X and Axl come in sort of last moment and save Zero and Nitori (that is if Zero doesn't go to the next stage of his awakening temporarily first and give Szayelapporo a run for his money before X and Axl reach Zero and Nitori.)

Comment

^That's fine.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Okay Wriggle. Post coming right up.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
          YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, KRISTIA, UTSU IS F*CKING DEAD AND HE AIN'T NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!
          @Wonder

Don't you know? Spartans never die, they're just missing in action.

Let's start this off right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8PC1_3fjvs

I'm back, and yes, I am wearing black for this occasion.

What I miss?

EDIT:

Wow, I never felt so important before.

Thank you all for suffering for my sake. It means a lot.

I'll get the posts rolling out shortly.
          Last edited by S121; 10-05-2013, 12:55 AM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

IT'S ALIVE!!!! *Tackles Utsuho*

So two other RPs emerged during your absence and are getting off to a good start.
            Wriggle, Neo, Mima, Wonder and...*insert whoever else's name here that has been posting in the IC for this*
            have been working on some of the things in Consumer.

It's been so slow without chu Q3Q
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-05-2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

... its about damn time we found you in action. welcome back soldier.

Not much happened, really. Lucifer signed a contract in hell blood that he swears not to disturb earth ever again unless it deals with his guardian angel subject, and in turn they leave him alone. He disappeared in a black mist.

Comment

@Cucoo

Good to see ya too.

It's been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG week.

@Wonder

Okey dokey.

I'll get on that soon. I've got some reading to do.

I also see that a couple new RPs popped up while I was gone.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

OH MY GOD S121 IS BACK EVERYONE!!! I REPEAT S121 IS BACK!!! WE ARE NOW SAVED FROM OUR BOREDOM!!! *Charges at S121 at full speed, preparing to tackle hug him.*

Comment

@ s121
                    You have no idea, matey.

Aye, one of them RPs is my little brain child and yes it is that story I've been working on for years that I was referencing in Sanctuary.

@Neo

CHAAAAAAARGE!!! PIIIIILE UUUUUP!!!!

Comment

@NeoFox and Cucoo

*Takes it. Breaks a couple of ribs, but nothing major. XD*

Yep, I'm back and in a new house.

I'm a little sunburned from hours of New Mexico's hellish sun, but I'm built for that. I don't burn very easily.
                      Last edited by S121; 10-05-2013, 01:05 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

So how is the new house? That reminds me of how my brother is planning on moving out of my apartment, and into one of his own...

Comment

@NeoFox

It's almost exactly the same, except for it being refurbished.

It now has stone tiles instead of plastic on the floor, carpeting in my room, better looking walls, ceiling fans, a garage, sliding doors (ones that retract into the wall 0_0), and a bigger storage closet.

It was also only a couple blocks away from the old house.

(P.S.: I had to carry piles of bricks back and forth, hence why I'm cooked to a golden crisp, just like hash-browns.)

(P.S.S.: Mmmmmmm, Hash-browns...)
                          Last edited by S121; 10-05-2013, 01:12 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds like an upgrade.

BTW because of you leaving and we all had to pause everything involving characters you controlled I did not have Chris respond to the Squad Leader in London yet. I shall get on that soon though... once another post comes into the IC, or I might just edit a Chris response to my current post in the IC.

Comment

@NeoFox

I'll post first, I just need to find where I left off.

I've got a lot of work to do... -_-;
                              sigpic

Comment

I believe it was on page 1024-1025

Comment

Working...
                                X