• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm feeling tired. G'night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Night Wonder.

Comment

@NeoFox

A pic fitting for Halloween.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Now I want to see some of the characters in this RP attempting to go trick or treating... or going to a Halloween party with one of the requirements: "You must wear a costume"

Also what time do you think it is in London?
            Last edited by NeoFox; 10-05-2013, 04:59 AM.

Comment

@NeoFox

The question is, what would John go as?

Remember the ballerina pic?

I HIGHLY doubt John would EVER do something like that, but that's why it's so hilarious.

Isaac would probably go as a spaceman. (he's already a spaceman...) Better yet, why not a zombie. (maybe a Necromorph.)

What would X, Axl, and Zero go as?
              sigpic

Comment

Well Axl can pretty much transform his way into a costume so he might take his human persona, but in a mafia member outfit.

X might go in one of his armors (that or Dr. Light might make a custom armor for X just for Halloween, except the armor won't have any additional benefits. Except changing his buster shots colors into orange and black.)

Nitori might fix something up for Zero (I would laugh if Nitori made Zero a kappa costume for Halloween.) That or Zero might cheat his way through and activate his Absolute Zero form from Command Mission (which he still has. It's a Hyper Mode.)

Absolute Zero:

it boosts all of his stats vastly, even doubling his attack power, and has the ability to break through any defense. He does not usually use weapons in this form, since he can use his claws in powerful melee moves. His Main Weapon becomes the attack Crimson End (クリムゾンエンド?), and his Sub Weapons the Water-attribute attacks Killer Left (ジェノサイドレフト? "Genocide Left") and Brutal Right (ダムドライト? "Damned Right"). His Action Trigger (ultimate move) is the Calamitous Arts in this form. Calamitous Arts makes a DDR-style screen come up, and commands must be entered in. Missing one will not perform that specific strike. The total time in which the Action Trigger lasts is determined by the amount of WE (weapon energy) available. In the RP when Zero activates this form (which will be soon) I will make it to where he becomes slightly more sadistic, yet more powerful. Calamitous Arts in this RP will basically have him trap his opponent in a veil of icy cold water (get it? Cause he is called Absolute Zero! The water is ice cold!), then constantly attack with a fierce and dangerous barrage of slashes, and punches with his claws. All the while teleporting in and out between attacks.

Comment

@NeoFox

So one would have to be very quick to dodge Zero's attacks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Correct. It also won't help that during Calamitous Arts he will be trapping them in a veil of icy cold water (that would actually slow down his opponent rather than actually trapping them.

Over all when Zero is in his Absolute Zero form Zero will gain flight, greatly increased speed, greatly increased defense, greatly increased physical strength, and have a few water and ice elemental attacks. At the cost of becoming slightly sadistic, and it only lasting temporarily.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post

Now I want to see some of the characters in this RP attempting to go trick or treating... or going to a Halloween party with one of the requirements: "You must wear a costume"
                      Hank, Deimos, Sanford, and Tricky go Trick-or-Treating. Oh god.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Good morning everyone

Yay S121 is b back. Welcome back. *runs over and hugs S121*

I guess we can begin speeding up again. We also left something for you in Fight against Fantasy.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

Looks like I fell asleep again...

@Mima

And we already know how they celebrate Christmas.

(I think it was a Christmas video. I'm still half asleep...)

@Katrix

Great to be back.

I'll be sure to check it out.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm back people. I was thinking of things for the story arc I have planned for the second season.

Like a new ability for Sigma.

A way for Gate to be important to Sigma's plan.

As well as possible emotional turmoil for some of my characters.

Comment

@NeoFox

Sorry for falling asleep in mid-conversation.

Anyways, I was thinking of something as well.

What if we introduce SCAE (Special Character Apprehension and Elimination)?

They are an organization that Major mentioned in the original post.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, bringing those guys in might be interesting. though they probably have a lot of firepower, considering their job.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X