Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright. I'll be a little inactive. Out playing the metal gear solid legacy collection.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok, I'll go take a look.

I'm just trying to catch up with everything else. (Forum stuff)

On second thought, it would be better if I post now.

@Wonder

I've been playing the Metroid Prime trilogy.

I've missed those games. I actually forgot how good I was at them.

What games are in the legacy collection?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Great now I want to play Metroid Prime S121!

Comment

@NeoFox

You know you play too much Metroid Prime when you can run through each room at full speed and kill every enemy on the way... without taking damage.

I looked at the posts and it might be a good idea if you edit yours for the London Arc, just to get me started.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Funny thing about the Metroid series. I like to play the old school Metroid games like Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion seriously, while in Metroid Prime I do play it seriously but also relaxed at the same time. Mostly because in Metroid Prime I like to examine absolutely everything for secrets, and such. I also like the music and feel of Metroid Prime more. So I try and take my time in it to enjoy it.

Comment

Not much, just every game made from the metal gear series excluding metal gear revengeance and metal gear solid 5 including vr missions, the original two metal gear games (the ones that look like they belong with the nes) and two animated graphic novels of metal gear solid and metal gear solid 2... Ya, its a pretty big f*cking deal if you ask me.

Comment

@NeoFox

Especially on the Tallon Overworld.

You look up and raindrops trickle off your visor. The music reflects the mood perfectly, and the various secret upgrades give you the incentive to look closely.

@Wonder

Daaaamn... That is a lot.

It will make for great research material for the RP, huh?

Metal Gear is one of the funniest franchises I have ever witnessed.

The secrets are absolutely f*cked up. XD
                Last edited by S121; 10-05-2013, 01:42 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Yea I can attest to that last statement *staring at a poster in a hidden room of a girl in a skimpy bikini with...big....melons...*
                  And the one I played was Snake Eater remake for the 3DS

Comment

True that. The first time I played Metroid Prime I was impressed with it's presentation. The music, the graphics, and to top it all off amazing and fluid gameplay just made Metroid Prime a great experience. Definitely did do a great job in bringing the Metroid series into 3D.

Shame there wasn't a OFFICIAL Mega Man game made in First Person (though there were plans on rebooting the franchise into a more series FPS. However that was completely cancelled along with other Mega Man projects.)

BTW what is your favorite location in any Metroid game EVER!

I would say mine would have to be is Maridia from Super Metroid.

1: The place is atmospheric like the rest of the game.

2: The music of the area fits the place quite well. (A water cavern system and all filled with creepy skeletal-like fish, and Space Pirates.) The best themes in the game in my opinion. They just give Maridia a deeper atmosphere (especially the first theme.)
                    The main theme of Maridia.

The other theme for Maridia.

3: It just feels like it belongs into the game, and made me feel uneasy. Not to mention the mid-boss for Maridia Botwoon was incredibly fun to fight.

Comment

@Cucoo

Two words.

Snake... Beater... XD

@NeoFox

I would have to say the Tallon Overworld. The music makes you feel calm, the scenery is beautiful, and everything about it just hits something that no other area can.

In my opinion, it was the best area.
                      Last edited by S121; 10-05-2013, 01:58 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye that's pretty much it.
                        ....yep....
                        *Staring at one of the posters with binoculars*
                        IN GLORIOUS GLASSES-FREE 3D!!!
                        I-I mean...that's totally not what that feature is for!

Comment

I feel like I might go ahead and make an update for t he London Arc S121

Comment

@NeoFox

That would be best. I'm kinda stuck until then.

It's been a while.

@Cucoo

Haha! I always find these hilarious!

sigpic

Comment

Okay check the IC S121

Comment

@NeoFox

Okay, checking and posting...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X