Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's in Deimos's house with Shikieiki, Komachi, Otori, and Deimos. He got knocked into it by a MAC Agent.

Shinki's still in the train, Tricky got the top of his head chopped off, Hank jumped out, Axl is still inside and Auditor teleported away.

Yuuka's still flying above.

X and Aqua are still in Shinki's Palace.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

A'ight gotchu.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight, everyone.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm... i seem to be the first one awake. Well goodmornin everyone. My internets bout to go out for th day until 6, so... hope I dont miss anything. I'll be checking any new posts within the very short intervals that I have of internet until six.

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey! My internets not screwin over!

Comment

morning.. im finally finished with 24 hours of nonstop homework

how r you today?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, good. Thank you for indirectly asking ^_^

Comment

Hey, guys, assuming that remi is still playing the part of snake, which snake is he playing? Solid, Liquid, Solidus, or Naked?

Comment

He's playing Solid Snake, and he's with Recette. Honestly I would've liked it if he was more active...
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Great! So... who wants to play the part of Naked Snake?! (I would do it myself, but one, three characters at a time might be difficult, and two, fighting with myself might be a little awkward, but if no one will take the part, then I can try.)

Comment

I control like 7 characters, it's not too difficult. And putting two characters to fight, both of which you control, is easier because you can write the entire sequence in one post (like Yuuka vs Ryze I did)
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm... inspiring. IM NAKED SNAKE! THE ORIGINAL RAW ANIMAL EATER!

Comment

Sorry I lied. After seeing all the characters and stuff, I should be controlling at least 11 characters once France Arc restarts.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I think Axl's alone in the desert.

Comment

Working...
                                X