Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAG agents are the big ones, right?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Indeed.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Australian team revealed! This one, I'm thinking of doing first-person, like how Yamada does it.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yay forum's back up.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

And as for the leader of Base 2, I was thinking either Col. Volgin (from Metal Gear Solid 3):a11.jpg
            Or Liquid snake (Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes):a2.jpg
            And I'm strong on Liquid cuz, ya kno, he has an austrailian accent, but colonel would be a *snicker* shocking adversary!

Comment

{AHAHAHAHAHAHA}
              Wait what, what's so funny, Yukari?
              {Col. Volgin? Shocking? GET IT? AHAHAHAHAHAHA ♡}
              Shut up Yukari.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Wonder, Tricky wasn't decapitated, just the top of his head was cut off. Also, wouldn't the Sniper be called by his real name, which is Mundy?
                Last edited by Koishi; 05-24-2013, 09:49 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hey guys so Ive decided that even though Liquid has an australian accent, Colonel Volgin seems to be more entertaining, so your base 2 leader is col. Volgin. I'm gonna play as the col. the same way that mima plays as tricky and auditor (Is it auditor? I'm pretty sure its auditor). I shall begin my double shift right............................................. .................................................. ...................................nao

Comment

Now, for those of you who never played mgs3, heres a quick (maybe) run through of Col. Volgin. Forgive me if I miss or mess up something. Haven't played MGS3 in a while.

a33.jpg
                    Colonel Volgin is a russian sadistic colonel (obviously). He has a suit that helps him control electricity. He puts bullets in between his knuckles to fire the electric charges. He also uses them as bloody knuckles. He owns a Davy Crockett, which is a mini-nuclear missle. He also owns a metal gear, or giand robot named shagohod, which looks a little something something like this:a22.jpg

That thing on its back is a nuclear missle container. He tried to fire a nuke on america. Some might argue that it looks an awful lot like the Pupa from MGS Peace Walker.a3.jpg.

I think thats all that is needed to be told. wanna find out some extra features? visit http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Yevg...sovitch_Volgin cuz I'm not saying everything.

Comment

I really hope you're talkin bout Hank here, John. I'd have screwed myself over if you weren't. I grabbed context clues.

Comment

No... I was talking about Deimos.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Quik save. Jus edited. Should fit the story as of nao.

Comment

Can I get the situation report?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I've been trying to keep up with things, but I'm confused as hell... catch up?

Comment

I dont know much, but I'll try and explain our situation, our being Hank, Tricky, Auditor, Shiki, Komachi, Otori, Deimos, and John.

Shiki, Komachi, and Otori are in Diemos' house, see Tricky's train out in the distance. In the train, John was fighting a bunch of agents and what nots. Hank meets with tricky in the train, and the auditor shows up and chops the top half of Tricky's head off and kicks him off the train. Deimos uses a roof cannon to fire at the train and John was blasted to Deimos' house. thats about all I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X