X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
    Sorry I lied. After seeing all the characters and stuff, I should be controlling at least 11 characters once France Arc restarts.
    I've lost track of how many characters I have. Neo, I would recommend leaving pictures like that in OOC chat.
    Last edited by Koishi; 05-25-2013, 07:27 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
      I think Axl's alone in the desert.
      Which one?

Comment

"You bloody piker!" - Sniper to Naked Snake 2013
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
          Which one?
          Axl is the one with the dual laser pistols.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

oh wow.. someone takes some necessary rest and now we got like 4 stories
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              Axl is the one with the dual laser pistols.
              I mean which desert. And I found out which one. Thnx for helpin tho.

Comment

Axl is in the middle of the freaking desert in Nevada waiting for his ride to get there :P As soon as Pallette gets to his location (she can track his location) Axl is out of that desert and off to his house.

Comment

No problem.

Anyway, does Shikieiki and the group stay in Nevada, or do they go back to Makai with everyone else?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Shikis goin, otoris staying. Oh and komachis goin to makai with shiki as well. Fateful Separation...

Comment

Don't worry, if it's anything like Lord of the Rings, they'll find each other again, just as long as some crazed anorexic guy with bad hygiene doesn't hop on Otori's head and knock him in lava.

Gollum.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

So much yes on that pic above.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I kno wut Im planning on doing to Otori once he does obtain the I.D. It's a surpriz!

Comment

Okay, make sure Naked Snake doesn't blow up the Joe Greasy, otherwise Rengar will have his head.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, no. I jus kinda screwed em over is all.

Comment

You see, Gollum actually wanted the ring for another reason. He needed an engagement ring.

Gollum-as-female-31419.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X