Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ichigo? you mean about this?
    537008_10151426638339594_1938594006_n.jpg
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
      Ichigo? you mean about this?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]495[/ATTACH]
      Best. Nuff said.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yes. Just yes. *snicker*

Comment

@#$%!?

I fell asleep for a hour or two and the IC get 4-5 pages!? I hate sleeping sometimes...

Comment

Sorry, because Tricky.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

well then, goodnight
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                Nighty night.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh yea remember that one villain Gate that will appear in the Australian Neo-Yakuza base? Well he has one servant.
                  Nightmare Zero (or other wise known as Zero Nightmare.)
                  Nightmare Zero: (From X6)

Zero Nightmare uses imperfect variations of attacks used by Zero in X5, but with random shot speeds. Most notable is a delay when he swings his saber, where he holds it above his head before coming down, and his use of Genmurei Kai, a "revised" version of an attack used only by Awakening Zero. However, this variation is not instant kill, and is only one wave, rather than two. Its is also subject to the same odd randomness in speed. He can also teleport, and does so frequently in battle.

Curiously, and ironically, Zero Nightmare is actually weak to Zero's Z-Saber , causing him to flinch and cry out in pain when hit with it, after which he immediately teleports away from X to another spot. Note that this only work if X is standing when swing the Z-Saber, and if he is jumping or on a wall (either sliding down or hanging on using the Shadow Armor), Zero Nightmare will just be damaged normally

Zero Nightmare seems to be mentally unstable, almost a botched project. At times he would ask X where Zero was, seeking him. Other times he would claim to be Zero himself, and yet other times, he would yell "BLUE LIGHT MUST KILL" among other incoherent phrases in a senseless rage. No matter what, though, X would deny his claims or snap at the "cheesy fake," and Zero Nightmare would instantly go into a rage bent on killing X, or claim X has gone Maverick and that he will retire him. While some memories and attack patterns seem to have remained from different periods of Zero's life, the clone was not complete in any respect, and was therefore easy for X to see through as a forgery of his longtime friend. In this RP Nightmare Zero is more mentally stable, and is highly loyal to Gate, and Gate only. Listening to only his commands. When someone else tries to give him a command he simply doesn't respond, just stands there like a statue until Gate tells him to do something. Nightmare Zero however can become mentally unstable after sustaining enough damage.

Nightmare Zero's Movepool:
                  Teleportation: Zero Nightmare can warp around the room in a dashing stance.

Z-Saber Slash: Zero Nightmare hold his Z-Saber up and after approximately half a second, he swings it.

Z-Buster Shots: Zero Nightmare shoots two shots that go straight ahead.

Thousand Shots: Zero Nightmare shoots a large barrage of charge shots from his Z-Buster.

Denharei: Zero Nightmare launches a energy wave that is semi-homing from his saber after using Z-Buster.

Shin Messenko: Zero Nightmare punches the ground, making several energy projectiles fly up from the floor.

Genmurei Kai: Zero Nightmare attacks with a weaker version of Awakening Zero's final attack, firing off single giant energy waves at varying speeds.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 05-24-2013, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Evil clones! Too bad John doesn't have one. I'd have fun planning out the fight.

Goodnight, everyone.
                    Last edited by S121; 05-24-2013, 02:30 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh yea a form (and the only "Upgrade") that Zero will get in this RP (because it is also the only upgrade that Zero gets in the games [save for the RPG game Command Mission in which he gets Absolute Zero as a second Hyper Mode.)
                      It is Zero's equivalent to the Ultimate Armor for X, and as such it will only appear much later (when Zero meets up with the main group, and before they go to the final Neo-Yakuza base, or are about to fight the Ultimate Villain of this RP.) Once it is uploaded to Zero. Zero cannot deactivate it like X's armors. Instead he rather has to have it removed from his systems completely.

Black Zero:

Black Zero (which is literally this forms name) increases Zero's defenses by 50% like X's armors. Increases the power of his Z-Saber (and turns the color of the energy blade purple) His Z-Buster is unaffected at all (no upgrades to it, no nothing). That's pretty much it for Black Zero. A defense and offense boost.

Comment

I sleep for one night and i find out everyone is in Nevada. How am i supposed to get over there?
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.

@Katrix
                          There's a portal in Makai.
                          sigpic

Comment

#oheywhatsup

No deadlines... Which means I can work on the RP fan arts :3
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I just got my computer up and running!

I'll be able to type faster and more frequently post. Get ready for more detailed battle sequences!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Player 2 has been eliminated.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X