Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

@SUSTIC

The 20mm is said to kill people just by grazing them. It doesn't even have to hit them. 0_0

Here's a comparison of the .50 cal and a 20mm.

Spoiler:

The .950 JDJ is a custom built rifle and actually has a higher mm than the 20mm. I calculated it out to be 24.12mm, making it larger than the 20mm. The only problem with the .950 JDJ is recoil. I actually have John using a militarized version in the RP.

Here's a comparison for .50 cal and a .950 JDJ.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

the .50 cal has armor piercing incendiary? Ok then I'll just say he uses a sniper modified with those in mind =w=;
      And if this is to be him as if he was from the real world instead of Venturia, then I'd scratch the rail-gun aspect.

Comment

@Wriggle

Okay, on my side, Daniel called for PHEONIX and technician supply drops.

Six is helping with the bodies.

John is waiting for the Purgatory part to finish.

As for the London Arc, NeoFox and I finished a lot. We managed to finish Base 7 and are heading back to the lab, so we're wrapping things up.

@Cucoo

Ok.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye, initially I was going to have him somehow get to Old Earth so he would have Aura Crystals for the Rail Gun, but there's a reason I picked Eleos in the end...he's more old-school if you remove that aspect of the rail-gun, making him easier to adapt to other aspects.
          So here would be his final app for here.

Character:
          Eleos "Gunner" Mithras

Talents/Profession:
          A highly trained elite marksman. He was an assassin part of an operation known as "Reaper's Call."

Weapons/Inventory:
          - Dual modified revolvers (S&W 500 Magnum) (.50 AE)
          - Modified bolt-action sniper rifle
          - Dual Semi-automatic modified hand gun w/ Fully automatic switch (FN Five Seven)
          - C4 (Timer and remote detonator)
          - Flash mines/land mines
          - Grenades
          - Napalm/Incendiary Bullets
          - String and Rope
          - Grapple Hook

He would have a bag like a messenger bag with the explosives. His belt has ammo clips for his automatics and the usual bandolier for his revolvers and sniper. He also has two pouches with incendiary/Napalm rounds and other special bullets for specific missions.

Explosive count...
          he would have
          C-4 x 8
          Frag Grenades x 3
          Flash Grenades x 2
          EMP Grenades x 2

Ammo count...
          I would need to work this out but for now:
          Automatic x 200 (in prepared clips of 20 each so 10 clips)
          Revolvers x 75
          Sniper (Normal) x 100 (Railgun) x 5
          Special Bullets x 10 (dependent on mission)

For more specifics on his sniper
          It's a bolt action 0.50 Cal
          capable of being loaded with 5 bullets at a time (no clip)
          and he modified it to utilize armor piercing rounds as well as "normal" bullets.

Ok so his hand gun would be a modified FN Five Seven then (And I'd probably leave it as semi-automatic with a switch for going fully automatic cause I just realized, he's used to single fire with bolt action sniper and revolvers...)
          And the Revolvers would be using the 0.50 AE
          Weaknesses: Women (Though when he's aiming to kill, he won't hesitate.)

Appearance:
          (Going to sketch him eventually but use these for basic idea)
          - messy black hair underneath his Fedora.
          - Sharp-green eyes.
          - dark brown coat and ragged jeans with chain links and gun holsters and dark red shirt
          Spoiler:

Take the Desperado's look in this first picture and mix it with the second one

Then take the concept of weapons from this picture

Add the personality that's portrayed in this video

Replace jacket with leather jacket and change up the color pallet to more browns and blacks and reds and you get what I had in mind for Eleos

Personality:
          Sharp wit and even sharper eyesight. He can think fast on his feet and can smooth talk out of most situations. Despite his joking and "charming" nature, he tends to be agitated when nothing exciting is going on

Morality:
          He has an incredible sense of right and wrong, even though he sometimes doesn't follow it himself. He is not afraid of taking a shot even if the possible collateral damage is severe.

Traumas/Biography:
          Eleos is an elite marksman part of a group of assassins that were key in "Operation: Reaper's Call." During one mission against a dictator, he led a last stand of the people against the dictator's army. Then he had to take the final kill shot through his team mate, Neria, who was to be his fiancé, thus killing her as well as the dictator. In the end, there was no one left of the country which he had just liberated. Thus no one knows of his exploits and he became a phantom, doing odd vigilante like tasks while remaining hidden.

Notes: I combined his bio/traumas cause they are one in the same. Also that's the short version. Anything longer and I'd have to post the entire novel I have on him.
          -----------------------

One more critique on this one then I work on Morgan (F) and Nah
          Then Lady Palutena.
          Shoot...I'm going to have 3 females and 1 male o.o;
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-15-2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I think the last thing would have to be his Bio. What Bio-computer took over? Is it plausible to have it take over the world? What Republic did it over throw? What country? You also might want to put caliber for the weapons and not "pistol" and "automatic", but I see that you're already working on that. Just ask me if you need any caliber name and type of round (incendiary, discarding sabots, depleted uranium, hollow point, armor piercing, etc.). I can quickly find what you're looking for, I had to do all this research for John's weapons.

How I see it, it only needs a couple more adaptations before he would be completely from the real world.

@Wriggle

I'm going to move HM's body, Gerard, and John back to Gensokyo.

Post incoming...
            sigpic

Comment

^DFO Gunner?

@Pringles
              No can do until Wondurr gets on.

Who has the bodies of Yukari and Ran right now? I know who has the body of Yuuka.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Nera has them
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I don't think she has Ran and Yuuka.

@Wriggle

Who has Yuuka?

What's a DFO Gunner?

Fine, I won't move John, but it is a shame that you guys only post a couple times in Purgatory...
                  Last edited by S121; 10-14-2013, 07:32 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nera stayed in the cave of screams with Yukari, and then went to the Consumer to retrieve Ran too
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back people. I also need wonder... Axl is looking for Yuyuko.

Comment

I can take care of where Yuuka is AND when the Consumer would lift off from Gensokyo with one fell swoop. BUT I NEED WONDURR.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Since we're both waiting, we'd might as well finish up London. Shall we?

I'll post...
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

The pictures are of the Male Gunner from a game called Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO)

Literally, the inspiration for Eleos. I then modified him.

And that's what I forgot -w- his bio is also useless now cause of the fact he's no longer of Venturia. The planet Senarious doesn't exist yet. I need to use the adapted one...but then I need a country that had a dictator...

And what's a typical caliber of hand guns that could have the specified ammo I had? (twenty rounds per clip automatic hand guns and a six shot revolver) Also the Revolvers would be a bit bigger than the automatic hand guns. (Is not gun savvy, more sword savvy.)
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, I would say that the gun that best matches would be an FN Five Seven.

It has a 20 round clip and uses 5.7×28mm rounds. It's not fully-automatic, but you could say that it's modified to go into full-auto.

As for the revolvers, there are different sizes of pistols and revolvers.

I believe that the most common pistol ammo calibers are .22, 9mm, 10mm, .40, .45, and .50. There's many other types, but those seem to be the most basic.

Revolvers have the .22 Long rifle, 9mm Luger Parabellum, .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, .44 Magnum, and .50 AE (Action Express).

Here's the revolver rounds.

sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Ok so his hand gun would be a modified FN Five Seven then (And I'd probably leave it as semi-automatic with a switch for going fully automatic cause I just realized, he's used to single fire with bolt action sniper and revolvers...)
                                And the Revolvers would be using the 0.50 AE

Comment

Working...
                                X