Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I heard it was 8 hours of sleep that you needed.

Too bad we all rarely sleep for that long.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I actually sleep in average 10 hours. Otherwise I can't perfom necessary bodily functions like respiration or mitosis.

My ATP-producing Mitochondria are precious.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

I blame the Uranium in the water for my reduced need to sleep.

It causes mutations and cancer.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Your water has uranium? What isotope?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

No clue. It's probably U-238.

I just hope I'm not sterile.

I'd have to look it up, but there's also only tiny amounts in it.

Uranium is a heavy metal that occurs in three forms or isotopes: Uranium 234, 235 and 238. All three of these isotopes are radioactive. U-238 is the most common naturally occurring isotope of Uranium. Uranium can naturally occur in groundwater areas where Uranium bearing strata are found. There are many AREAS IN NEW MEXICO WITH ELEVATED URANIUM in groundwater.
            The Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) for Uranium in drinking Water is 30 ug/l (ppb). Ingesting Uranium in drinking water may have both toxicological and radiological health impacts. Toxicological health effects result from the fact that Uranium is a heavy metal. The primary target organ from chronic (long term) ingestion of Uranium is the kidney, but liver and thyroid damage could also result. Radiological impacts from ingestion of Uranium are not clear. It is still the subject of some research and debate. Bathing in water with elevated levels of Uranium is not considered to be a health risk. View a DETAILED OVERVIEW OF THE HEALTH EFFECTS FROM INGESTING URANIUM, published by the Rand Corporation.

http://www.nmenv.state.nm.us/dwb/con...ts/Uranium.htm
            Last edited by S121; 09-27-2013, 11:08 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

um.. I won´t blame stress or something, I just have a rather strict and irregular schedule

Wake up at four am to prepare for university and spent from 6 am to 1 pm, pretty normal. But work in the other hand depends on the number of kids we need to deal with and the office work I have to do with the documents. I can work from 2 hours to all the way of midnight

But hey, it all feels better when I enjoy my job and have my partner at 3 blocks of distance from daycare.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @Wriggle

No clue. It's probably U-238.

I just hope I'm not sterile.

I'd have to look it up, but there's also only tiny amounts in it.

Uranium is a heavy metal that occurs in three forms or isotopes: Uranium 234, 235 and 238. All three of these isotopes are radioactive. U-238 is the most common naturally occurring isotope of Uranium. Uranium can naturally occur in groundwater areas where Uranium bearing strata are found. There are many AREAS IN NEW MEXICO WITH ELEVATED URANIUM in groundwater.
                The Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) for Uranium in drinking Water is 30 ug/l (ppb). Ingesting Uranium in drinking water may have both toxicological and radiological health impacts. Toxicological health effects result from the fact that Uranium is a heavy metal. The primary target organ from chronic (long term) ingestion of Uranium is the kidney, but liver and thyroid damage could also result. Radiological impacts from ingestion of Uranium are not clear. It is still the subject of some research and debate. Bathing in water with elevated levels of Uranium is not considered to be a health risk. View a DETAILED OVERVIEW OF THE HEALTH EFFECTS FROM INGESTING URANIUM, published by the Rand Corporation.

http://www.nmenv.state.nm.us/dwb/con...ts/Uranium.htm
                Just as long as ya don't grow a third eye in the middle of yer chest and sprout raven wings...
                owait...

@ Kristia

I couldn't stand waking up at 4 x.x and to think I use to normally wake up at 6...now I naturally wake up at 7-9...
                whathappenedtome? X.x;
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-27-2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea, a little late for that warning...

Now I run on Uranium. In fact, I think I might have a glass of Uranium right now...
                  sigpic

Comment

Remember Komachi this is Geryon:

Geryon is roughly twice the size of a full grown stallion.
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ S121
                      hahaha...

Anyway I had a stupid thought....

I have a giant freakin Dragon...
                      ....Fell Dragon, Grima VS The Devourer? Fight Fire with Fire? Destroyer of the world VS Destroyer of the world? would that be too game changing here?
                      Cause I know I have Robin back at the labs but Grima's physical Dragon Form could be close to where the action over Gensokyo is at this point...

EDIT: Oh which sector would Robin be at this point, with the other Spartans in Sector 2?

Comment

Oh I forgot... I'm back!

Also I was thinking of if Dante gave John a sword which would be useful for him to fight in close quarters combat.

I was thinking of Nero's Red Queen (default blade from Devil May Cry 4.) Which is an AWESOME sword with an equally awesome ability.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Cocoo

I believe Robin would be in Sector 2 with everyone else.

@Mega

What does it do?
                          sigpic

Comment

It's a two handed blade.
                            It has an ornately etched base, and appears to be modeled after the German Großes Messer, but its most unique feature is that it has been specially customized with a motorcycle-like gear shift which, when pulled, sprays a flammable propellant across the blade and opponent, greatly increasing the power of its blows. This system, known as "Exceed", can be revved up to three times, and can be released either in one incredibly powerful strike, or as three lesser, but still strong, blows. This system is also strong enough for Nero to be able to use it as a jet. This and several other modifications makes the Red Queen nearly impossible for anyone but Nero to wield. (Except John who has the strength and resistance to wield it.)

Since it's designed to fight demons, it's unbelievably strong (some say it's equal in durability to Devil Arms which can only be broken by someone of incredible power, and can only be repaired by someone of even greater power.)

There's also Alastor:
                            It's a two handed blade similar in size to the Rebellion.

Alastor is a living Devil Arm, the "Thunder Sword" and "Spirit of Lightning."
                            It can only be wielded by the "chosen one" who can conquer it by surviving it's attempt to kill the person, but it is able to grant its possessor lightning speed and aerial capability. It practically will increase John's attack speed with it and will allow him to perform electrical based attacks...

Komachi is also going to be given a DIFFERENT Electric based Devil Arm.

Comment

Ok then, now what should I do with Grima? anything?
                              ...Should I just have Grima pass the Devourer and head to the labs since he is Robin by technical definitions now? Or could I do something else?

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm not entirely sure, considering the events in the Devourer Arc.

I would say to use Robin until we have more information.

@Mega

Either one would be good. I can be very creative when it comes to maximizing their usefulness. Besides, John is supposed to be that way.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X