Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

IDK

Also Axl is now in Gensokyo again and he is wandering around looking for Yuyuko.

Comment

Alright. Where is he?

Comment

@ S121

Ya, bolt action was what I meant, but one like the mosin nagant where each bullet had to be manually loaded and this was the modern design I was thinking of:

but I don't think that's the right caliber for what I was thinking.

I think I would have to make up a rifle at this point.

Comment

Anywhere near the medical camp. He is wandering around after all searching for her. I'll make a quick post with Axl for you.

Also every time I hear this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bitAN...yer_detailpage

I think of Axl... and even Yuyuko a bit. Kind of like a song for the two of them, but mostly Axl. Does this song fit Axl at all?

Comment

A little bit, yea.

Comment

sorry in advance for not talking in OOC

multitasking on my apartment at the moment
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

Sadly, Wriggle's not here now... -_-;

@Cucoo

That's what I did for John's sniper rifle.

It's called the Barret .950 JDJ Sniper Rifle.

It's not too crazy to say that your character has a modified sniper rifle.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

K i back

Comment

Double post cuz no one else would. I'm off. It's been a long day. I got work tomorrow too, but no sinfonietta, so I won't be home late. Night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder

Oh, don't forget to reply to Wriggle's post in Purgatory. (Click Me.)

Nighty night.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

ok, im atleast 80 percent back and loved writing the last post
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back people.

I was also wondering how well my character Hajime (from both my RP, and story) would fit well into this RP...

I know it's a random thought.

Comment

Not really random considering I'm now preparing to introduce Eleos from my story in Part II Season 2 and had been having nice little fantasies of having Aion's team and Revere's Fleet traveling in time back to Old Earth (Present day as in RL present) to find me *q* And then I really become Cicero *q* and then I would be able to talk to my characters rather than having my mind twist them to what I want and then they can truly be authentic *q* and then I could talk to Kiara...
                            AHEM~
                            Anyway...

uhm ya

@ S121

Alright I'll make up a sniper rifle here eventually.

@ Wriggle

Curiousty...would you be doing anything wiiiiiiiiith Lyrica in season II?
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Still not even going to attempt to introduce Hajime into this RP though.
                              1: I would have to change his backstory to fit with the RP
                              2: I don't want to bring an OC into this RP where it's supposed to be game characters... even though there are already a few OC's... I just don't want this RP to become an OC fest.

Comment

@Cucoo

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is supposed to be a video game based RP after all. ^^;;

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X