X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random thought again...

I wonder what would happen if I introduced Raven's Reckless Fist class...

According to the wiki (starting from the Over Takers description):
    With every fight, Raven's Nasod Arm reaches new limits to its powers. He trains his body to the limit to retain his sanity and focuses on pure brute attacks from his Nasod arm. Yet Raven realizes his body has reached the limit, and soon he would lose himself to insanity. The Nasod Arm was amplifying his rage and causing him to lose control. Because of this, he requested the aid of the Ponggo's mechanic and had him attach a "Rage Preventer" to his Nasod arm to help him channel his rage into controlled power. However, Raven knew this could not last forever; and the one day he could potentially lose control of himself. But by overtaking the Nasod Arm's power for the time being, he was dubbed "Over Taker"

When he proceeded to Reckless Fist...:
    Raven's efforts to overtake his Nasod arm came as no easy task. In order to control the Nasod arm's power, he continues to train his body to the limit, channeling his rage into raw power. Raven crushes every enemy that stands in his path, and as his arm continues to grow stronger, the power starts to become unbearable. He knows that the clock is ticking—it's only a matter of time before his rage takes over and his sanity abandons him. He now walks the path of the Reckless Fist, showing enemies to never stand in his way!

@Cucoo

That was a joke...

Comment

@ Sus
      Joke or not...
      it "kinda" fell in line with what I wanted :P

I want him to get "pushed" or led to water so that Robin would follow and then somehow Robin winds up drowning.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-15-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

K I back.

Would you guys be interested if I made another RP other than the Season 2? Or would that be too many RP for you guys to manage?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

So one alongside the second season?

What's it about?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Meh. I find it interesting, I'll do it. Wb Wriggs.

Comment

@ Wriggle
              *Prepares to copy Eleos App again for that.*

Bring it on.
              *puts on helmet*

Comment

Shameless to say, I didn't play Generation 4 and 5 of Pokemon. I just started playing Platinum and White.

THEN IT DAWNED ON ME

What if we had the original characters we owned (ONE ONLY) put into the Pokemon world (any) and have them actually reach for the championship and/or go in a tournament?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Don't really have any original characters that could work in there, so it wouldn't really work for me.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima
                    No no no not OC, the first character we controlled in this RP.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Ooooo. I'm interested now.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Remember when you, me, and MegaMoose (and some other credible people) made the little team for each Touhou?

Something like that.

Except we'll be following the encounterable wild pokemon from the original Pokemon game with a few exceptions.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Just waiting on you, Wriggs.

Comment

Uh... hold on.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

but...I....I want my Elly and Kogasa Boneka from Touhoumon (Has only played Touhoumon...is familiar with some regular pokemon...but not much else)

Ok back to seriousness
                              So how would it work in terms of mechanics? As in for the pokemon battles.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Remember when you, me, and MegaMoose (and some other credible people) made the little team for each Touhou?

Something like that.

Except we'll be following the encounterable wild pokemon from the original Pokemon game with a few exceptions.
                                Makes me wonder what pokemon Master Chief would have.

Also, could it just be any one character, because if you did that, I would really, really want to use Koishi instead of Mima.

Comment

Working...
                                X