Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, wriggle, just for future notice, they don't know that Lucifer had actually returned...

Comment

@Wondurr
      What do you mean, returned?

@Mima
      I'll explain everything in the first OOC post which might come within the next week. But for now, I guess yes.

Master Chief... mostly Steel types? Maybe packed full of beefy powerhouses like Magmar family and Electabuzz family?

@Cuckoo
      If you read any Nuzlocke adventure novels, you'll get the idea.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

If it does happen, then I'll need to learn a lot about Pokemon...

The last game I played was Yellow.

@Cucoo

Edited my post.

Six is now attacking.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well you can have John be a complete noob.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

John might make pokemon faint just by throwing the pokeball at them.

Heck, he could probably hold his own against most of them. (that's not how Pokemon works. )
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

So... people interested in the idea?

One thing to note is that this RP idea is for an RP that has a bit more casual tone to it. It's not like "OMG WORLD IS IN TROUBLE WE NEED HEROES TO PROTECT IT OR EVERYONE DIES" material. It's meant to be casual, meant to be fun, meant to not cause any controversy other than potential geeky Pokemon stat conversations (Which I can probably have to balance out a lot of people)

One thing about balance, I'm going to prevent ANYONE from having legendaries. I don't want anyone UBER-ing. I will, I repeat, I WILL bring out my calculator to calculate the damage that your pokemon do against various pokemons you encounter.

More will come in OOC of course -w- I just want you to know.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm definately interested in the idea.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm not all too familiar with that... Plus, if I used Shiki, I might as well by Cynthia.

@ Wriggs
                  Well... Lucifer left with Gluttoneriel under his nose... Hold up...but then... F*ck it. Nvm.

Comment

@ Wriggle

As long as I get to start with cindiquill or however it's spelt...then aye.

Oh and.....Could there be a second variation of it? One with the Touhoumon Boneka?

Comment

I don't know anytihng about the boneka. Pokemon, though, I know about

Oh, and it's Cyndaquill. I think.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

As much as I am experienced in both Pokemon and Touhoumon, no. Touhoumon tends to be WAY too overpowered in my honest opinion.

Especially the Zs.

Please tell me you've fought the Zs before.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

Oh no...I haven't even gotten anywhere near the end game. I only have my Elly and Kogasa at like lvl 25 ish. I think I cleared...3 or 4 gyms? o.o? I don't even know.

@ Mima

Aye that looks better
                          Cyndaquill would be what I would want to start with in that scenario.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                            Then we can have you in the Johto region.

YOU REALLY WANT TO BALANCE OUT YOUR TEAM.
                            Trust me on this. I've beaten World Link, Puppet Play Enhanced, AND Another World.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Well I once beat Platinum using nothing but defensive moves and status effect moves on enemies as a challenge someone gave me.

Comment

@Mima
                                You, my fellow spirit, deserves my respect.

Anyone else approve this idea?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X