X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I swear by the time of the sequel Chung would have helped the Prometheus Labs in improving weaponry and other things big time!

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yep.

Also, based on how much time goes by, I might introduce extra elements into Prometheus Labs, maybe even have them experiment with magic.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Dr. Neuman might even want to try and get Chung to become his apprentice when it comes to teaching Chung about more advanced technology, and vice versa when it comes to Chung trying to teach Neuman about how El Energy and magic work :P. Chung might even need to start a sort of class to teach the scientists in the lab about how both work XD

I also imagined the scenario that leads up to Chung getting possessed by (Elsword) Ran.

Comment

Alright who was it that had a headache yesterday. Why did you infect me? I was intending to write lot's of posts, but now I can't
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Actually, Wonder had a stomachache, not a headache.

For headaches, I just ignore the pain and it goes away.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              @Katrix
              For headaches, I just ignore the pain and it goes away.
              You know nothing about my headaches.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Do you get migraines?
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but it's weather based.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Ahh.

Yea, I can't help you there...

I think I got a migraine only once or twice, but I'm not sure.

I heard that migraines are like headaches on steroids, sometimes even blurring people's vision.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they do that. It's almost always when a storm comes in, I think it's because of the low pressure.

Comment

@S121

Migraines are f***ing evil and that's all you need to know about them.

They can hit you like a truck sometimes without warning, and your head will feel like complete and utter crap until it goes away (at least for me.)

One time I had a migraine that got so bad I was practically screaming in pain because of it. (First time I got a migraine to. I was also in highschool when it happened, and it happened in the middle of freaking algebra class. I was sent home due to the pain of it... found out that it was a migraine after a few hours of sleep, and painkillers.)

Comment

@Mima

Sounds like sinus problems.

I get sinus problems all the time, usually because of the Gypsum in the air.

@SUSTIC

Then I should count myself lucky.

If they're that bad, then I don't think I've ever had one.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

It really depends on the intensity of them. I've had migraines that aren't all too bad, just like a really bad headache. The first time I've ever got one was horrible though. I couldn't even stand hearing any noise as it just made my ears feel like they were going to explode.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yea, for me, I just ignore the pain and they disappear, so I think I've only gotten headaches.
                              sigpic

Comment

Shitsatori.
                                I'll get to it.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X