Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh sorry... going to be playing Elsword for a bit so...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

Later.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry it's just on the weekends there's is infinite stamina and a dungeon that is only open on the weekends and...

I'll shut up now.

Comment

Elsword with infinite stamina?

...naw
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Only on weekends everyone gets infinite stamina... which is when I SHOULD be grinding, but I actually tend to grind on the weekdays when there is not infinite stamina...

Comment

@Wonder

Don't you think that was a little fast?

Nevermind, I'll work around it.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Well... The videos should be decently long. They were reentering for a while. Does spacial drop really take longer than that?

Comment

Okay I'm back for now. I just got finished with the Dungeon for the day. You are supposed to run the dungeon (called the Gate of Darkness where you fight 15 waves of enemies that increase in difficulty.) I ran it early this morning when it was opened then, but then I stopped and it closed for 8 hours (the Gate of Darkness is only opened 3 times a day for 1 hours for every 8 hours. Once in the morning, once in the evening, and once at night. The Gate of Darkness only opens on weekends when you have infinite stamina.) Running this dungeon can get you items that you need to craft the Wyvern Accessory set. Which with the Wyvern Accessory set you can craft the more powerful Darkened Wyvern set.

Accessories in Elsword are like those in other MMO's and RPG's. They just give you small stat boost (they also come in sets and if you have the full set you get an even better stat boost.)

Comment

@Wonder

Well, at Mach 7 - 36, while 300 Km above the Earth, it would take them anywhere from 2 minutes and 6 seconds, to 24 seconds.

Considering that they were picking up speed, I would say that it could take about a minute and a half.

I suppose that's about the right amount of time. I thought it took longer...
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, Brb. Tell wriggle that he'll be needed soon.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.

@Wriggle

Wonder says that you'll be needed soon.

I might need you too.
                        sigpic

Comment

You know I was thinking of giving Chung an upgrade in the sequel. Much like how I'm planning on Raven becoming a mix of the Blade Master and Veteran Commander in the sequel due to his training.
                          Raven is currently a Veteran Commander, but after his solo training he had honed his Swordsmanship even further. Much like the Blade Master's swordsmanship skills (though in a different fighting style.)

Maybe Chung's future upgrade could make him a Tactical Trooper/Deadly Chaser mix of sorts.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Possibly.

Everyone else is getting upgrades, so why not.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well the upgrade I was thinking was letting Chung learn how to use the Disfrozen Portal to a greater extent, as well as giving him a gun that would basically be the same as the Deadly Chaser's Silver Shooters (though Chung would only have one Silver Shooter similar to how the Shooting Guardian [Chung's job class before the Deadly Chaser.])

In the Shooting Guardian (which advances to Deadly Chaser) the Silver Shooter(s) are described as:
                              "While travelling, Chung realises the shortcomings of the Destroyer's slow speed and how open he is to attacks while he himself attacks. As a result, he lightens his cannon and manufactures a second weapon to cover himself should he be open to attacks.
                              This weapon is called the "Silver Shooter". The Silver Shooter is enchanted with magic and can shoot through any target. As a result, the openings that the Destroyers offer when Chung attacks, makes the Silver Shooter a perfect complement to battle enemies with speed."

The Silver Shooter:

Note that in the sequel Chung won't get this upgrade until AFTER they encounter Ran (the Elsword) and they defeated him. Chung would realize that his Destroyer wouldn't be able to handle any situation, hence why he was unable to defend himself against a fast opponent like (Elsword) Ran. Thus he begins developing a new weapon that he was given blueprints for by Echo the alchemist.
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-19-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Sounds good to me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X