Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Welcome back (for now)!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

im back home early

How is everyone doing and what do I need to post?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm fine... can't think of anything to post in the IC here though...

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I've been helping with decorating the house.

You know, Halloween.

Anyways, Six is still looking for Robin. You can either tell him to stop, help, or wait until he gives up.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I forgot it's almost Halloween... I guess that would explain why my brother just came home with a several large bags of candy today...

F***

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
              I previously said that he would be attacking OoT unless Cucoo has another say in it.
              OoT's version would be good...but...I would lean towards one that dealt with and portrayed what would happen in a situation of greater..."inter-dimensional" attack.
              OoA, ALttP, and TP would be the first ones to come to mind.

Why OoA?
              The main villain (that I forgot her name again and right now only remembers that it starts with V) went back in time and caused Lyna (argh off the top of my head I've forgotten so much...) to go through a time paradox.

Why ALttP?
              Dark world VS Light World. Things were being crossed between them...

Why TP?
              Having to deal with the Twilight Realm trying to take over.

Also, an unlikely candidate would be Termina of MM...but I think we want to go after Hyrule primarily. And I'm foggy on the specifics, but I think Oracle games did take place in a region just outside of Hyrule or something...

EDIT: Man am I rusty...
              OoT would work because during the 7 years, Ganondorf overran Hyrule. It wasn't portrayed, but implied. Primarily I would go with either OoT, ALttP or TP. OoA...not as much now that I think about it.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-22-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

man.. im too tired for anything..
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Sleep deprivation, or exhaustion?
                  sigpic

Comment

My mind is still blank when it comes to trying to think of anything to post IC...

I think I might have writer's block...

Comment

@ Cucoo
                      I'm going for OoT because of how basic it is. It's a good warm up for, ya know... inter-dimentional takeover.

Comment

too exhausted.. iŽll be back if i get energy back

Spoiler:

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done.

Comment

HELLO PEOPLE I BE BACK ONCE AGAIN!!!

Let's just say... that I had problems with the internet in my apartment...
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Oi oi. So... let's finish things, shall we?

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back!

@Wonder

Welcome back!

@Kristia

Later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X