Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im 80 percent sure IŽll be off for atleast 2 hours because of possible movie so brb for either 20 minutes or 2 hours
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Later.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I'll be playing minecraft.

What can I say? Update 1.7.2 is pretty awesome.

Comment

@NeoFox

Later.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back. Work has been a pain lately, but not as much as it usually is.

Anyways I see we are even closer to the end now. Like borderline ending.

So what's up? Anything else I might have missed? I already read up on some of the recent posts and see that we are close to ending. All we really need is a few more things, and 1 more thing from Wonder correct?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Yea, pretty much.

We need to get John's ending, Isaac's ending, and Renamon's ending. (Possibly Six's ending...)

Once that's done, Wonder will make the final post.
              sigpic

Comment

Well good thing Raven's ending and Chung's ending is pretty much finished xD

I also saw that Neo joined Cucoo's RP... makes me consider joining it as well... but if I do that then I would have 1 more RP to deal with... I'm already busy as is... I'm also trying to keep up with another RP on the minecraft forums. If I join another RP then I fear I would forget to post in some of the other RP's while trying to keep up with that one... then I might forget the Pokemon RP...

*gulp*

I fear that Wriggle would kill me... or worse... if I forget the RP...

Lol JK. I've actually been quite free lately. I've just been distracted by Elsword lately. I might join Cucoo's RP. Still thinking about it. It does seem interesting, and quite well made. It seems like it has a LOT of detail put into it, yet at the same time is allowing a lot of freedom in terms of characters. If I do join it expect me to use my OC Hajime for it :P

Comment

About to watch movie, cya in an hour or 2
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh hello there SUSTIC. Fancy seeing you here.

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'll... I'll work on a post for the Pokemon RP right away!!!

Comment

Hey Pringles, remember Ahri, the supposed main character of my second season until she got replaced by Vi and Jinx?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Yes?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, Riot Games just released two skins.

Officer Vi

and

Popstar Ahri

Now I'm torn which one to use for second seasooooon (cries)
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I...

I don't know what to say... I feel like I can't help you choose...

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, which one do you think you would RP more easily as? Which one would be more fun to RP as?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X