X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brain.. dying..

well then, time to sleep, IŽll try to be more active, but now Im heading for some rest

goodnight^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
        If you see the pros use Thresh in pro scene, (Currently #1 Support role Champion) it is literally the scariest thing ever.

[EDIT]Thresh plays start at 5:35, but never hurts to see the entire video.

MadLife, a Korean Support player, is considered God amongst LoL players for his amazing plays as Thresh.

To the point that there is an image liek this:

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 11-05-2013, 02:47 AM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

Super gamers are super

oh and funny random pic I found

It's fairy season...

Comment

@Wriggle

Wow. That was messed up.

They were mowing through groups of champions at a time! XD

That grapple is nasty. He was the one using the grappling attack, right?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The hooks? Yes.

It's called Death Sentence. Fitting, no?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That just sucks for the enemy. You think you're getting away, but soon you're dragged into the middle of an entire group.

They're dragged to their death. I guess it is fitting. XD
                sigpic

Comment

John as a Champion in League of Legends would be awesome btw.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I think he would play similarly to Jinx, only tougher to kill and faster. (I was looking up some of the Champions.)

I can only imagine if they implemented his melee.

If it was John from this RP, things would get really nasty, really fast. He might be considered OP, not unless they gave his abilities cool-down times.

When I think about it, it would probably play like Spartan Assault, only LOL-ized. (Battle at 3 minute mark.)

sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi S121 how are you today?

I just woke up, and have been doing some planning for my story arc in the second season.

Mostly stuff involving each of Sigma's 8 leading Mavericks, plus a few extra bosses as well.

Comment

@NeoFox

My internet just went out, but I'm back!

Nothing much is going on for me.

I was supposed to go to the gym at 4 in the morning, but I fell asleep while trying to stretch out a knot in my back... -_-;

Now I'm simply waiting for posts and watching Youtube.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Currently I'm thinking of which of Sigma's Leading "Mavericks" will fight who.

So far I came up with:

Vile vs John

Prometheus and Pandora vs Renamon and Nera

Elpizo vs Raven, and Lily.

Copy X vs Chung and maybe Six?

Dynamo (since he will be hired by Sigma just to fight the others he will at least have a sort sparring match against everyone throughout the course of the arc at least once) vs everyone at least once.

Trying to figure out enemies for the others...

EDIT: Forgot about Double vs Isaac
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 11-05-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

There's also Duo vs Isaac.

My question is, which Characters are you thinking about now?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

It's Double vs Isaac.

Duo is the good guy:

Double is the crazy ass Reploid:

Currently I'm thinking about:

Shadow (not Shadow the Hedgehog. This is a different Shadow)

Since Iris from X4 will also be appearing in my planned arc I guess I could also throw in Iris's brother Colonel (no seriously Iris's brother's name is Colonel.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=hGLM0zWQhTo

Gate will also be a pretty big role in the story arc as he will end up becoming infected by the Sigma Virus. As such he will end up working for Sigma once more. Though I'm sure Gate will be fighting Volgin.

Comment

Working...
                                X