X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I am planning a bit more for some of the enemies our characters will face.

Copy X, Elpizo, and a few others. I'm trying to revise what their roles will be in Sigma's army. Vile's role will remain the same, being in charge of keeping an eye on a Weapons Development Factory for Sigma.

Copy X I'm still thinking... Elpizo I actually imagine him to be a blind follower to Sigma instead of an actual maverick, then is infected or something by Sigma's virus.

Comment

then.. exist

time for random video! (from my first college XD)

It has spanish subtitles, you will know why

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

I was actually thinking up of an enemy for Six and Chris to fight.

The person I was thinking on bringing in was Ilsa Zane.

Ilsa Zane was one of the original SPARTAN-IVs that were intended to not need MJOLNIR armor, but achieve the same feats as a person wearing the armor. Those augmentations were considered too costly to the candidate, killing or crippling the other nine inductees, while Zane became very mentally unstable.

Here's her profile.
        http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Ilsa_Zane

In short, everything a normal Spartan can do, she can do without armor. Just imagine if she gets her hands on MJOLNIR armor.

What do you think?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Seems reasonable.

I was also thinking of another possible character for them to fight... but I can't think of any...

Also I picture this to be an actual song like an Anthem of sorts for Elpizo's small army Sigma put him in charge of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGCCT...A3EE9688CC000B

Remember I plan on having Elpzio be insane, yet thinks he is doing the right thing. Not infected by the Sigma virus, but fooled by Sigma since Elpizo is a person who wishes to feel important (in fact Elpizo in Zero 2 was originally felt awkward for being made the Resistance Leader by Ciel, but as time progressed, he ended up feeling grandiose and self-important. To the point of which he ended up firmly convinced that he was special and that he could only be understood by others who were special.) Sigma fooled Elpizo into thinking that Sigma's cause was for the good of Reploid's and even other characters, and that he needed Elpizo's help. As such he put Elpizo in a pretty high rank (not only to make Elpizo think that he is truly important, and is helping Reploid's and characters but also because he is a pretty decent fighter.)

Elpizo would definitely think he is doing something good, then when he is first defeated he literally goes insane and demands more power from Sigma. Which Sigma does by infecting him with the Sigma Virus. In turn causing Elpizo to go absolutely insane with power (much like what happened in the ending of Mega Man Zero 2.) Thus the real battle against Elpizo would begin.

Comment

@NeoFox

Who will be fighting Elpzio?

Will it be a group, or a 1 vs 1 fight?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I think it might be a 2 vs 1, maybe 2 vs 2 (depending if I can think of a partner for Elpizo.)

Also the person who will be fighting Elpizo also depends on who wants to fight him.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok.

As for Ilsa, if she gets MJOLNIR armor, she would be just as fast as John, and possibly stronger than him too. She might be a tough fight, but then again, she's supposed to be.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Also I think I might use a different armor than the Blade Armor for X to use.

Meet the Neutral, Icarus, and Hermes armors from X8:

The grey armor is the Neutral Armor, the red one is the Icarus Armor, and the blue one is the Hermes Armor.

I think they would be a bit more interesting to incorporate into the RP.

Comment

I wonder if Wonder will appear when I go offline...
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Isn't that how it usually goes?

@NeoFox

What do they do?
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

The Neutral Armor doesn't do much. It just acts an empty template for the Icarus and Hermes armor parts. Of which X could upload the parts of Icarus and Hermes armor, in fact X could even mix and match different parts of the Icarus and Hermes armors to get some of the abilities of both.

Now the Icarus Armor:

An armor that focuses on increasing X's offensive and defensive capabilities.

With it X's jump height is doubled. Allowing him to reach places he couldn't before.
                        Damage he receives from enemy attacks is halved, and he can regenerate from recent (and I do mean really recent) damage he has received if he doesn't do anything (like standing still.)
                        His X-Buster's power with the Icarus Armor is increased greatly. With his normal shots being as strong as unarmored X's half charged shots, his Icarus Armor's half charged shots being as strong as unarmored X's fully charged shots, and the Icarus Armor's fully charged shot is a very powerful laser.
                        With the helmet part X gets covered in a small blue aura that can damage enemies whenever he jumps.

When X has ALL of the Icarus Armor parts equipped X gains access to the Giga Crash. A powerful attack that drains all special weapon energy. The Giga Crash is a large wide spread explosion of energy that in-game damages all enemies on screen. In the RP it will basically be a very large surge of energy that damages enemies. In order to have access to this X will need ALL of the Icarus Armor parts equipped. If he has say the helmet, legs, and body parts of the Icarus armor. With the arm parts of the Hermes Armor he cannot access the Giga Crash.

The Hermes Armor:

The Hermes Armor focuses on increasing X's speed and mobility.

With the Hermes Armor X's movement speed and dash speed is doubled with the added bonus of shadow-dashing (allowing him to dash through enemies and even most projectiles.)
                        The Hermes Armor's X-Buster is weaker, but when charged fires a spread of (Unarmored X's) half charged shots. Basically like a shotgun.
                        Now the Hermes Armor's body part upgrade is quite different. As in-game it makes X take 2 units less of damage than he normally would. Against enemies that only hit for 1 or 2 units of damage, X is completely invulnerable. Invulnerability period is doubled when X-Drive is in effect. In the RP it will basically just grant X a temporary barrier around him that is activated whenever he gets hit. The barrier can block most attacks. The barrier will last for approximately a minute.
                        The Helmet Part increases his charge speed, so he can charge up his X-Buster much faster. In X-Drive X's charge speed would be increased even further.

With ALL of the Hermes Armor parts X is granted access to X-Drive which upon activation, X will receive an even further boost in movement speed, jump distance, charge speed and number of charged shots when X fires the Hermes Armor charge shot. X-Drive will last until the weapon energy is drained. Like with the Icarus Armor X cannot access X-Drive UNLESS X has all of the Hermes Armor parts equipped.

These two armors would definitely allow X to mix and match different parts for different upgrades depending on the situation. Granted I will make it to where he has to have someone like Alia or Douglas upload the Icarus and Hermes armor parts into his Neutral Armor.

Comment

Well I'm sorry for just learning a game >_< I was hoping you guys would choose blackjack...

Oh well, I'll make greed a cheater. He needs the money.

Comment

Well Mokou emerges as the victor anyway.

Ahem

If I may have your attention

Wonder, you may post your ending. Let's get this over with.
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 11-18-2013, 09:36 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

That will be interesting. Like you said, it will allow him more customization.
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea it will. It will make X more versatile.

Comment

Working...
                                X