X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I actually think I fell asleep first -_- I feel asleep like right after my last post in the OOC >.<

I think it's a good ending. I can't think of anyway else to end it.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok.

Also, good to see I wasn't the only one that needed sleep.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys...

*checks updates for Elsword on the Elsword website and sees that there is a skill tree revamp update coming today*

Excuse me while I go freak out about having to get used to a new skill tree system now...

Comment

@SUSTIC

This is what you would get if Lily was a Touhou Character.

Lily is a/an Shrine maiden , who owns the power of God.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

*gulp*

I typed the name of one of my friends in that generator... it came up with:

[INSERT MY FRIEND'S NAME] is a/an greedy youkai who owns the power of God...

I'm gonna die...

Comment

@SUSTIC

All of my results are on the first page of that thread.

Full Name: <Real Name> is a/an Tengu , who owns the power of Blackhole and whitehole.

Middle Name: Nikos Anthony is a/an Man , who owns the power of Legendary magic.

First Name: <First Name> is a/an God , who owns the power of Light.

Last Name: <Last Name> is a/an Baka fairy , who owns the power of Illusion.

Forum Name: S121 is a/an Kappa , who owns the power of water.

Minecraft Name: S_121 is a/an Shikigami , who owns the power of Getting drunk. (OH WOW!!! XD)
              sigpic

Comment

EMERGENCY DOUBLE POST!

@Wonder

Welcome back!

Where is Gerard going to go? Where is he now?

You forgot Isaac's part.

Spoiler:
                Youkai Mountain

Isaac smiled as his helmet formed over his head. As soon as it finished folding over, he then tightened his grip on Lujuria's hand and activated his thrusters, sending them both into the sky.

Isaac then flew towards the helicopter's landing site at 100 mph, taking care not to drop Lujuria. After a couple of minutes, they then neared the landing site and gently landed.

"How are you feeling from the flight?", Isaac asked Lujuria.
                sigpic

Comment

Okay... now that I got to check out the new Elsword Skill tree system revamp...

I...

Like...

AND I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT at the same time...

Comment

Sorry to pop in unannounced.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

No worries.

How long are you staying?
                      sigpic

Comment

I have a new favorite base active for the character Elsword in the game Elsword... it's reliable...

Comment

@SUSTIC

What is it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well with the new skill tree revamp they are also bringing skills from the Korean version over to the US version.

One of such is Sword Wave:

FINALLY a new option for Elsword!

It's what it is. A wave that deals magical damage to enemies, and it deals quite a bit of magic damage as well. It's range is good, and it can hit through multiple enemies.

As well as having a base MP usage of 50 (out of the standard 300 MP that is the max amount of MP through the whole game) and a cooldown of 6 seconds you can't go wrong with a ranged skill like that. It's also competing against the knew Piercing Sword skill which is pretty much the same type that the Sheathe Knight can get. Except the Piercing Sword deals physical damage, uses 30 MP, and will inflict the Leg Wound status on enemies which causes anyone inflicted by it to be unable to run, and only walk as well as drain their health.

I like the Sword Wave better. It just seems more effective. Too bad Elsword isn't a strong magical attacker unless you go for the Magic Knight/ Rune Slayer class path.

Comment

@SUSTIC

It looks like a good attack.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a reliable one, that's what it is. Good range, decent power, and doesn't use much MP makes it useful! Good thing Elsword can learn it regardless of what class he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X