Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! I see Navi! XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Well here's something random:

X's Gaea Armor is OP as sh*t.

Gives you a 50% defense boost, makes you immune to instant death spikes, GREATLY increases your attack power, and greatly increases your charge speed is a bit OP.

At least the drawbacks of the armor balance it out.

Comment

@NeoFox

Wow, that was as cheaply OP as the Fierce Deity Mask from Majora's ask.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The thing is you can use the Gaea armor in any stage once you unlock it (which in order to do you have to find the Head Parts, Arm Parts, Leg Parts, and Body Part in other stages. A few of which you need to have the Falcon Armor in order to obtain.)

Once you unlock it though it can make most stages easy due to it's power, and immunity to spikes. The only downsides are it slows X down considerably, makes his range with uncharged shots poor (charged shots have decent range), X can't use weapons you received from defeating bosses, and X has no air dash. At least the power, immunity to spikes, and the charge speed (which is only a split second or so to reach full charge) makes up for it.

Comment

Excluding things already said I see: a Sould gem from Madoka Magica and a pokeball in the gumball machine. Hello kitty thingies, the Dango family from Clannad and star fruit from KH in the shelfs. There is also those coal thingies from that Witch movie byb gibhi studios. There is also things I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere, but I can't remember where (like the magic circle, the ball with the star on it, those gloves and that staff in the back)

@Neo

Super Sonic from the sonic games. That is OP. There is no drawback other than ring drain (easy to deal with) and the only things that can kill you are crushing, drowning, death pits. In addition to that you go faster, jump higher and can't be damaged.
            Last edited by Katrix; 11-06-2013, 09:10 AM.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Good day everyone, How are you?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Kristia

I just woke up.

@Katrix

Remember, Sonic is a game that screams "F*CK PHYSICS!!!" at the top of it's lungs as it jumps out a ten story building with an anvil strapped to its back and floats into the air instead of falling.
                Last edited by S121; 11-06-2013, 01:09 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Mornin'.

@Katrix
                  But what's the fun in that? -w-
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

I just realized something.

John isn't done quite yet. He still needs to go to the trial.

Should we continue?
                    sigpic

Comment

Um.. What about the Fox and The jackal?

Are they needed for something or should I let them wander around the forest of Magic?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good question.

We might need to wait for Wonder, if that's the case.

In the meantime, I might need to pick John back up.

I'm pretty sure Six's ending is finished, now it's just Isaac and John
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually, I might make a final ending post for Mima, since I never really wrapped her up. Will come later though, since I'm at school at the moment.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Ok.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon people.

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Sorry about falling asleep.

Anyways, do you think that the Six/Claire/Chris part is a good ending, or should we keep going?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X