X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Anyways, should we end Six's story with him meeting back up with Chris and Claire?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea. We can say that Chris is already in the process of becoming a Spartan, or in preparing for the process. So he can ask where Chris is while Claire would immediately run up to Six and hug him. Probably causing Jack to chuckle and say that Six is also becoming weak.

Comment

@NeoFox

Sounds good to me.

Just a quick heads up, Chris won't get his augmentations until the very beginning of the second season. You know, training and all.

I was actually planning on having all the Spartans undergo the Spartan-IV augmentation process, allowing them to become more up to date. I'll probably also have them renamed to Spartan-IVs, just like how IIIs were reclassified in Halo 4 after joining the Spartan-IV group.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

I know. I was just saying.

Chris is going to be far more badass when he gets his upgrades though.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ohhh yea. 0_0
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

What now?

Comment

@NeoFox

I'm creating a post that will bring them back to London.

If you're worried about how long it would take for them to reach London, the ships can get from London to Gensokyo within a couple of minutes.

Oh, the wonders of futuristic technology.
                sigpic

Comment

Ah...

What do you think about my new avatar?

Comment

@NeoFox

It looks goo to me.

I also saw that you changed it in your last post too.

Anyways, do you want me to give Claire and Chris a post telling them that the Spartans arrived?
                    sigpic

Comment

If you want. Until you get finished with your post I will looking at random Mega Man stuff.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok.

Anyways, I edited my post. I changed no casualties, to 10 casualties, due to Grima killing Robin and some air support.

EDIT:

Just for quick reference on what Six's face might look like, he's supposed to be either 22, or 27 years old. I think he's most likely 27, due to him being conscripted after his parents died during the Covenant attacks (it might actually be Insurrectionist attacks, but I'll check it later).
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey S121 I have a fun game for you:

Try and find all the media references (anime, games, television, etc) in the picture above.

Comment

@Neo

I can't count how many, but I'm guessing it's over 100.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@NeoFox

OHGODNO! D8>

Hey, Kogasa's umbrella.
                              sigpic

Comment

I see an Angry Bird, a mushroom from Mario, Hamtaro, a Pokeball, a Yu-Gi-Oh card, Totoro, Navi, the One Piece logo, POCKY, that little yawning cat thing from the cut away screens of the anime Lucky Star, Soul Eater in scythe mode (you can only see the blade of the scythe), Aang's (from Avater the Last Airbender) arrow tatoo, Sailor Moon's tiara from the anime Sailor Moon, I believe the girl with long blonde hair is wearing Black Rock Shooter's jacket, and that small black paper like thing next to the girl in the white kimono is an Ittan-Momen. Oh and Kogasa's umbrella :P

Those are all the ones that I can find.

Comment

Working...
                                X