X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121
    I wonder what HM's mind would look like...

Comment

Hey Isaac you do know that wasn't exactly what Axl's mind truly looks like. The moon and crystal fortress was a complete construction of Lumine's will. Anyways what were your thoughts of Lumine?

Comment

"I wonder how Axl's mind would really look like. Oh well. Lumine acted like he had a god complex and kind of struck me as one of those classical villains. You know, the evil calm, the evil monologue, and of course, the evil ideology. The only thing that didn't match was his questionable appearance I honestly didn't know it was a boy until I was told. In the end, it's good that he's gone. He was a serious threat."

@Wonder

I imagine something like this, or at least how an upgraded version of the "War Ender" robot would look like.

I would recommend watching it in fullscreen.

Last edited by S121; 08-20-2013, 09:33 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well Isaac and John what are your plans about possibly joining the New Maverick Hunters? X, Zero, Axl, and Alia told me that they will be rejoining the new maverick hunters... So what are your thoughts?

Comment

Linkz pleez?

Comment

im back from a good dinner, what did I miss?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMvG...Ozyjktwh5wfseX

@Kristia

Nothing much, just an RP exercise. I'd read the previous posts in OOC.

@NeoFox

Get to you in a moment. Next post I make...
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I guess X is up for being interviewed...

*grabs X and ties him to a chair at the front of the Interview Booth*

Comment

"I might join, but not as a full time member. Once this is all over, I plan on relaxing and working on.. other things. I'll be there if they need me though."

"Sure, but it would probably be for a short time. I've saved up a lot of sick days and I was hoping to finish my vacation back in Hawaii. Who knows, maybe I'll wander around Gensokyo for a bit before joining. It might be a good place to take one. What could go wrong?... Famous last words."
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                      That could work.

@ Neo
                      You just love to be sadistic to your characters, dont you?

Well I'm off. Night ya'll.

Comment

I read it utsuh, looks interesting
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.

@Kristia

I'd say that it helps with creativity and gives more character to the characters.

Just ask one of the characters a question.
                          sigpic

Comment

hm.. what to ask..

Spoiler:

Comment

Anything that comes to mind. Heck, it could be as mundane as how people react to them sitting on the bus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45zo9cB4ZL4
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't forget guys! X is open for being interviewed, and for a limited time offer I will be handing out a free Chris Redfield!

Chris: "What!? This isn't in my contract!"

Yes it is.

Chris: "No it freaking isn't! Now just let me go!"

NEVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X