Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do revamp me on this subject of SCAE good sir.

@Krispia
    The only event in where you are needed is in AtWaP. Rena and Nera are free from any script for now (unless someone decides to do something.)
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

And it is done
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So how is everyone?

Comment

@ Wriggle

What I had in mind was to have SCAE as that evil organization that would infiltrate the ranks of characters as normal civilians and make bonds with them only to twist them (hence the web)
          The most evil thing I could think of is turning characters against each other somehow. (Destroy from within)

In short, SCAE would use the connections of game characters with one another and basically exploit them in various nefarious ways.

Of course, from my standpoint, it's hard to plan that out if you don't know what you're tampering with, hence, again, the chart

Comment

Hmm it'll take me a while to dig through the Characters.

Give me a bit of time, my friend. Season 2 won't start until a week after Season 1 is officially over anyway (Kappa)
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Here we go. (Just in case you didn't see it.)

Spoiler:

(Your post)

Chireiden

Yuuka laughed. "Oh John, you're just so cute!"

Yuuka hugged John, with Yukari's objection. But the embrace was of friendship, not of love.

"Thanks, John. That's all I could ever ask for."

"Come on guys, everybody must be wondering what happened to you two." Yukari said, leading the two outside.

(My post)

Chireiden

John smiled at Yuuka and spoke.

"Well isn't that what friends are for? I'll have you know that I take care of my own.", John said to Yuuka.

Once the hug was over, John then looked over to Yukari and spoke.

"True. We did cause a pretty loud commotion.", John said to Yukari as he followed her to Chireiden's exit.

@SUSTIC

I'm doing good, just sitting around. (Isn't that what you do when you're on the computer?)
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                Honestly I don't think John needs an update from me. Just have him go to Snake or wherever he needs to go. I told you my partake on John's scenario is over.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Yea... doing pretty much the same thing...

Life seems pretty dull lately.

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

Now just to wait for Wonder to reappear.

@SUSTIC

How so?
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggle

aye aye

It'll be the inter-Touhou relationships that will be a b*tch to map out...though maybe not...hmm Did I do a good thing inadvertently the way I set it up? hmm...

@ Everyone

Do me a favor and set up any connections that you don't see in my chart in the following text format for me so I can quickly go through them and organize them accordingly.

[Character] (Affiliation i.e. game/ company/ OC) -> relationship (State if mutual) -> [Other character] (Affiliation) or [organization]

It's faster for me this way since this is the same format as I'm creating the connections in.

Comment

@S121

Seems like their is not much to do until Thanksgiving comes by.

Not only that, but when I got done with Raven and Chung in this RP things became a bit more boring for me. I still have the Pokemon RP, and Cucoo's RP now but I'm thinking of posts for those RP's. So I feel really bored right now. Currently I'm just browsing the internet randomly.

Comment

@ Sus

Need help with a starter with my RP? I can have Cicero do something in a starter for ya

but first, gonna finish this chart.

Comment

I'm here and ready and starting until I fall asleep.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea that would be nice.

Comment

@SUSTIC
                                I made a post in AtWaP for ya.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X