Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you say they were near the helicopter, which is parked on the side of youkai mountain?

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.

Posting...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I think I should just connect John to the touhou category almost...it would be less lines...
        But that would mean everyone...bah...
        Need a better system for that, it's getting crowded there...

Comment

What's up people?

Comment

@ SUS

Conspiracy charts.

I'm having everyone list their characters and their connections with everyone else (look back 5-6 posts)

And I'm currently adding your characters in but no connections yet cause not really 100% certain now.

Oh and I forgot some connections with Robin...
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-07-2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Oh.

Well then...

Here's my current character connections:

Raven is close friend if not in a relationship with Lily (S121's character who is an OC of sorts that also works at the Prometheus Labs along with Raven.) As well as being very close friends with Chung.

Chung is friends with Robin (or was), Lily, and Neuman. As well as being a close friend of Raven.

Both of them know Six. Raven a little more than Chung probably because Raven works at the Prometheus Labs like Six. Though they don't interact much I believe. Chung barely knows anything about Six.

Comment

Oh yeah, catagories

Madness Combat:
                Hank J. Wimbleton
                Deimos
                Sanford
                Auditor
                Tricky

Diablo:
                Mephisto

Touhou:
                Mima
                Marisa

The Inventory
                Winslow
                GlaDOs
                Mr. Foster
                Heavy Weapons Guy
                Serious Sam

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

We're putting relationships on a web.

@Cucoo

Time for Isaac!

Isaac Clarke (Dead Space Franchise)
                  Spoiler:
                  Isaac is good friends and colleague of Nitori's, ever since their meeting at the Pentagon.

Isaac is good friends with Zero, despite the fact that Zero is a little bit of a loner.

Isaac is good friends with Koishi and cares deeply for her. He feels guilt for what he put her through. He owes her his life.

Isaac is friends/acquaintances with Lujuria. They were enemies, but after sharing stories in a giant snake's mouth, they are now on friendly terms.

Isaac is friends/acquaintances with Alia. He helped her save Axl from Lumine.

Isaac is enemies with Lucifer/Sebastian and his minions.

Isaac is acquaintances with Renamon and Nera.

(P.S.: John and Six are from Halo.)
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Waitamin

Kristia's characters are from Digimon, right?

Also do me another favor and everytime you reference a character, put like some sort of id tag with em so I know who they are and where to put em.

like I need to know OCs from Game charas and which game a character is from (Mima did it right for me so I can create categories then cluster them in accordingly.

And I need to expand the size of the web again

woot~!

Comment

@Cucoo

Yes, Renamon is from Digimon.

Nera is a Lucario from Pokemon.

@Wriggle

Can you update on John?

He still needs to go to the trial and talk with Huey and Snake.
                      sigpic

Comment

I will not perform what you guys do as that "character relationship chart".

@Pringles
                        Tell me where we left off.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

You should know where Raven and Chung are from :P I'm also going to be adding Elsword from well... Elsword (Infinity Sword class) to my roster in the sequel, along with Pit, maybe Alucard from Castlevania, and Shadow the Hedgehog or Sonic.

Comment

@Wonder

John is in Chireiden, not Voile. -_-
                            Last edited by S121; 11-07-2013, 10:29 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggle

*glares*

Whether you like it or not, it's necessary for SCAE to work. It's more a plot device than anything.
                              You of all people should realize this.

Comment

im back from a dumb thing i did ¬//¬

so again I ask, the fox and jackal are needed for something or should they stay in forest of magic?

and Cucoo, You put Renamon in Midna´s place, just to let you know
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X