Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok gonna pick this up this weekend

Current Chart:

click for full

I realize the unsorted section is mostly if not all of Mima's so I'll get to that

Originally posted by Mima View Post
    Oh yeah, catagories

Madness Combat:
    Hank J. Wimbleton
    Deimos
    Sanford
    Auditor
    Tricky

Diablo:
    Mephisto

Touhou:
    Mima
    Marisa

The Inventory
    Winslow
    GlaDOs
    Mr. Foster
    Heavy Weapons Guy
    Serious Sam
    I know I need to finish Isaac

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    @Cucoo

Time for Isaac!

Isaac Clarke (Dead Space Franchise)
    Spoiler:
    Isaac is good friends and colleague of Nitori's, ever since their meeting at the Pentagon.

Isaac is good friends with Zero, despite the fact that Zero is a little bit of a loner.

Isaac is good friends with Koishi and cares deeply for her. He feels guilt for what he put her through. He owes her his life.

Isaac is friends/acquaintances with Lujuria. They were enemies, but after sharing stories in a giant snake's mouth, they are now on friendly terms.

Isaac is friends/acquaintances with Alia. He helped her save Axl from Lumine.

Isaac is enemies with Lucifer/Sebastian and his minions.

Isaac is acquaintances with Renamon and Nera.

(P.S.: John and Six are from Halo.)
    and i'll switch Microsoft out with Halo
    And then I gotta divide up the Nintendo section with the appropriate games and the Capcom section as well

What else am I missing?
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-07-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

John is not at Voile, he's at Chireiden.

Post coming soon...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I feel like everybody covered mine already.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

in the chart? That's what I was thinking slightly.

Part of me would almost not bother with the inter Touhou connections since it's almost a given to a degree here. Too many Touhous to worry about those unless there's something different with a few.

Comment

Yuuka and Yukari might be the only case there I guess.

Does that reflect Season 2? If so, then you have to add League of Legends and add AT LEAST Vi, Jinx, and Rengar there. Have Vi and Jinx be rivals of each others, while Rengar will potentially have initial enmity towards John for wearing an armor for a fight.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Or they are a main character, like Mima or Yuuka, for instance.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Wriggle
                Right, this is going to be with Season II, So i'll add that info.

Ok so this

and this
                Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                Yuuka and Yukari might be the only case there I guess.

Does that reflect Season 2? If so, then you have to add League of Legends and add AT LEAST Vi, Jinx, and Rengar there. Have Vi and Jinx be rivals of each others, while Rengar will potentially have initial enmity towards John for wearing an armor for a fight.
                for the weekend pick up

Comment

Are you ever going to update the chart or whatever btw? Like further into the Season, when things might be different?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

Live updates as things change with the RP is what I intend on doing.
                    because there's so many connections, people would have to tell me when a change occurs cause there's no way I can follow with everything here due to the sheer size of it.

Also because I'll be here for the beginning of Season II, I intend on starting a summary section as well. Again because of size, everyone would have to pitch in.

Comment

I hereby appoint you as Character Relations Manager for the Season 2 (Crowns Cuckoo)

...or I would, but you are negligent on other tasks you have at your disposal...

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                      Johto Region - Goldenrod City - University of Johto Goldenrod

"We could use our Pokemon for mundane work." Crystal commented. "But neither mine nor Leaf's Pokemon could possibly be able to lift a mattress."

Crystal and Lyrica struggled as they dropped the mattress in the middle of the dorm room. The mattress landed with a thud as it slammed across the floor.

"There we are." Crystal wiped the drop of sweat from her forehead. "I'll go get you a comforter."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

If I don't post once a week in it, then I'm really slipping up. :P
                        I'll go and post now then.

Comment

The same could be said for Eternal Galaxy Cucoo.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

haha~ little task masters aren't ya'll?

alright alright I'll get around to updating everything XD

Comment

@Cucoo

ARGHFARGHLBLARG!!! Did I say you could stop working on the chart!? D8<

Put your back into it!!! XD

Nah, just messing around with you.

Anyways, I'm back from dinner.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

har har har XD

And speaking of the chart as I multitask and work on the next update post for EG: SoS, Does it seem like it'll help with the SCAE conspiracies?

Comment

Working...
                                X