X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

It should, depending on what you are planning on using it for.

If not, then at least we know where everyone stands in terms of relationships/rivalries.

How do you plan on turning everyone against each other?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

How It normally happens.
      Lies and deception.

Basically, I intend on targeting the very bonds of characters by using SCAE undercover agents. Though there's gonna be one obstacle to this and it comes in the form of Renamon and Nera.

Kristia~ if you see this, we need to work out how this would work~ Otherwise I think those two will be high priority targets...

Comment

New Terraria World and character.

Can you guess the Character I based mine on?

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Who did you base it off of?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh.

For a moment there, I couldn't tell which person was your Character, so I tried to guess both, but failed.
              sigpic

Comment

well cucoo, shoot the bullet

what do we need to discuss?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Aye, you mentioned the abilities of Renamon and Nera run along the lines of, putting things simply: Walking, talking, lie detectors.
                  Of course, when it comes to 'Spies'...or in this case, undercover SCAE agents, lying is...well...necessary to deceive.

Sooooo....see what I'm trying to figure out?

SCAE Agents wouldn't be able to get undercover when around your characters, so I just want to know how their abilites really works and if there's a means to trick the lie detecting abilities.

Comment

thats the problem cucoo

Renamon has really high sensory abilities, she can see even the smallest twitch of a person, hear its heartbeat and smell his/her pheromons caused by emotions

Nera for being a Lucario has the aura abilities, she can easily detect if someone is lying/plotting something by seeing through their souls and her animal instincts can do similar things like the fox but in a smaller value
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Right...
                      So there's 0 way of blocking it or tricking it that you can think of? was there anything in canon that could or was it a sure fire thing?

Comment

sadly, no

In the canon story, the fox is even more strict with her abilities and the lucarios have way more sensorial abilities since they can see the people´s aura from almost kilometers of distance

sorry ._.

Spoiler:

Comment

No problem, just means we'll have to figure out an even more indirect way of dealing with that or...a far more direct means....
                          That'll work itself out. Basically, SCAE Agents that are undercover will avoid your characters like the plague or else they'll be discovered. So the best means would be an indirect means of manipulation possibly.... Paper messages can't be determined true or false via their abilities, could it? I would think not (except Renamon's abilities might...)

Comment

Hm.. we shall see

Spoiler:

Comment

aye

alright I'm getting sleep before I completely crash.

night peeps.

Comment

@Cucoo

Nighty night.

Wow. According to this video, we're going to evolve into anime characters. XD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X