X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, movies are like that, bring out emotions
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I know... but when compared to the anime...

I'll just let you know that the main character Tomoki seemed to have matured in terms of personality near the end of it... while throughout the entire freaking anime he's a pervert... and a big one at that...

Comment

Damn, that took some work. Not nearly as much as Utsu, but on a phone, that takes work.

Comment

@NeoFox and Kristia

That's when you know that a movie, anime, or manga is good, when it emotionally moves you.

@Wonder

Is it a texting phone, or one where you have only 9 or so buttons to work with?

It was hard to organize my thoughts, but I think I did okay.

John will need to be dropped off near Yukari, for a talk about restraint...
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Things keep going and going, emotions keep flowing, males get perverted thoughts in ecchi anime, the normal stuff XD
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm also not saying that the rest of the anime is all comedy. It has quite a few emotional scenes though.

The movie also made me respect Tomoki a bit more...

In the anime he was a big pervert, but did care about others. All he wanted was just some peace and quiet... then Ikaros... followed by Nymph and Astraea came into the picture and his life became a bit more chaotic. He may have been a pervert (and probably still is... I have yet to continue the manga), but when it came to Nymph and Astraea he always said that he just wanted them to live freely instead of having them be his personal Angeloids.

I respect Tomoki... yet the second he acts perverted I just wish to freaking karate chop him like how Sohara does... and trust me... Sohara can be pretty scary with her karate chops... whenever Tomoki is caught doing something perverted Sohara ends up dealing a near fatal karate chop that can literally cut bamboo clean in half!

In all seriousness the entire series is quite crazy. With lots of action, comedy, the occasional romance and even quite a bit of drama here and there... it's interesting.

@Kristia

Has the lead male every had himself get transformed into pool water via a special device just to mess with the women in other animes?

Does any other lead in other animes set up a complicated system of pipes and mirrors conveniently placed in areas around the entire town, with the whole system connected to the lead males bedroom so he can freely peek at women when they are changing and other things?

Seriously Tomoki does a LOT of things to try and sneak a peek at women and stuff.
              Last edited by NeoFox; 11-10-2013, 02:41 AM.

Comment

*debating whether or not to shake his hand or stay the f*ck away from him...*

Comment

@NeoFox

That man is a genius!

Too bad he uses his genius for evil.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh he gets what he deserves (like for example in the episode he turned himself into pool water Nymph and Sohara quickly found out and drained the entire pool. Thus causing Tomoki to be stuck in the sewers for a few minutes, and eventually every girl at his school was practically hunting him down.)

He DOES show SOME restraint... sometimes...

Comment

and thats how the Harem themed animes are usually

A rather good boy who "accidentally" makes beautiful girls be in erotic poses revealing their bodies to public

Spoiler:

Comment

Anime
                        Y U Make them...
                        ....boingy bits...
                        so big?

(Only the European version had this quote =w=...)

Oh well at least there's this DLC

The fan service is strong with this one...
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-10-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

What was going on there!? XD
                          sigpic

Comment

So I was watching SAO and here I am, thinking it's over, then suddenly,.new opening. I'm like 'waituminit' so I check next weeks episode and here I am flipping shits on a grill because there is a SECOND FREAKING SEASON, LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Comment

@Wonder

What's SAO?
                              sigpic

Comment

Sword Art Online.

Comment

Working...
                                X