Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recommend you not to submit until Season 2.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

In short, use the time to prepare for the sequal
      and now I shall add this new raven to... THE CHART

EDIT replaced old with new
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-09-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

@GlaDos123

Oh. Well that sucks. Sorry that the story progressed so much since last time ^^; Anyways when the sequel RP comes out you can probably reapply and join in then.

Comment

It's actually best you don't. We're just finishing up. we just need Yuuka to respond to Komachi as far as where Flanflan is, hear her thing, switch out with John, give judgement, have everyone board the helicopter to MSF, then finish the card game.

Btw, what kind of ending do you want? The dark and mysterious ending (i.e. most amc hour shows like walking dead), sad (most unlikely) or with action (like big monster appears, main character's like 'hey guys, you ready,' ad the others nod with blood-thirsty exitement, everyone charges at monster, then end. They don't even attack the monster, they just stop midway and it just cuts off)? Because if you choose the latter...

Comment

lemme say it again

feel free to use this time to prepare and conspire for the sequel

and @ Wonder

you underestimate the number of posts all of that will require.

Comment

Ok, but quick question, IF im allowed to have one more character, has anybody submitted the character Junko Enoshima yet?
              I don't know what to put here. XD

Comment

@ Cucoo
                Yes... I know... I've fallen for that dillusion many... many times... but it's okay... I can handle it... heh... heh...

Btw it that new chart or old chart?

Comment

@Wonder
                  I already told Komachi where Flan is.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ wonder

oh gawds I somehow grabbed the old chart

baka me T.T

Also
                    @ Glados
                    If you look at my chart (which I will post the most current one below) you'll see all characters. Also the color code is grouping them according to who has what. so in other words...what I'm saying indirectly is,

yes.

Comment

waitwut?

Yea, I just asked Yuuka if she'd seen Flanflan...flan...flan.........

flanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanfl anflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflan flanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanfl anflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflan flanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanfl anflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflan flanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanfl anflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflan flanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanfl anflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflan flanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanfl anflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflan flanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanfl anflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflan flanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanfl anflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflanflan flanflanflanflanflanflanflanflan at the party to get specific location.

Btw, I watched Negima, and I don't think I remember her...

Comment

whoa holy god this chart's confusing.
                        I don't know what to put here. XD

Comment

@ Wonder

That's a lot of flan...
                          .........now if we were talking the delicious dessert............

@ Glados

Oh and just a thought, do what I've done. Prepare your apps here and then send them to yourself via the PM system or w/e. that way ya can figure out what you would be doing at the beginning of Season II.

and believe me, its simpler if you just look at the clusters then the connections to that cluster. then look at the others

it currently has in counter-clockwise order starting in the upper left,

My characters (blue)
                          S121's characters (green)
                          Neo's (red)
                          Wriggle's (purple)
                          Katrix's (Different style blue)
                          Mima's (Light blue)
                          SUSTIC's (Black)
                          Kristia's (Orange)
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-09-2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Sup people. I be back! I really hate my internet connection. Some days I just can't connect to the internet...
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Meh, left some out, but at least you sorted the Madness Combat guys.

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back!

I actually found someone who could probably beat both John and Dante in a gunfight.

He can fire a gun TWICE IN A SINGLE INSTANT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir9kGRoBIrc
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X