X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Okay I just need a look at Yuuka's last post then I'll make my post.

I also think Neo made a post, but you missed it at the bottom of page 45.

Comment

@Sustic
      Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      Hoenn Region - Petalburg City

While waiting for Violet to finish shopping, Yuuka saw Chung walking around the city, confused of what to do. She approached Chung to be of aid.

"What are you doing here?" Yuuka asked. "Are you lost or something?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

You have been rewarded for your kindness... would you like these pictures I found of Yukari? They are pretty perv- *hit by train*

Comment

Uh.

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

work is lazy today, just 2 kids and low paperwork

how are you people?
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I'm doing good. About to head to the gym.

I'll be gone for 1-2 hours, but I'll try to be back sooner.

Later.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

and wriggle, this guy has a word for you :P

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back!

@SUSTIC

Originally posted by SUSTIC
                  would you like these pictures I found of Yukari? They are pretty perv- *hit by train*
                  "Hmm? Did you say something?"
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

*Gets up and recovers instantly.*

Oh hi John. I was just saying I found some pictures of Yukari, and they are quite perv- *blown up by random grenades, and then hit by another train*

Comment

All Seme Wriggle is best right now.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

I don't know, maybe John would just let himself fall on you. XD

You know what? That actually gave me a good idea for a combo move or something.

@Wriggle

Care to explain?
                        Last edited by S121; 11-13-2013, 08:04 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was thinking of how some of the other characters like John, Isaac, Renamon, Sonic, and the others would react to Chung if he suddenly just drops in via a jet during the middle of an EPIC battle. All the while he is firing over a dozen missiles everywhere on the field, tosses his Destroyer into the air, then shoots EVERY SINGLE MISSILE with his Silver Shooters, causing each one to detonate before his Destroyer falls back down.
                          In my opinion I think some of them would be impressed.

Comment

*slides in, takes SUSTIC's Yukari pictures and runs*

Oh and Eleos would probably say this to Chung doing that. "Ok so he can shoot a few missiles, no biggie. I do that in my sleep. No... really." (Oh Eleos, I love your over exaggerations~)

One of Eleos's trademark moves in my story is to take a handful of bullets toss them into the air, and as he fires his revolvers he'll reload from the bullets he threw or shoot some to cause a sort of psych-out shot.

I nicknamed it "Bullet Dance"
                            Though I don't think it's physically possible...(unless I use that explanation....ufufufufufufu)
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-13-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

*John appears in front of you from a Corridor of Darkness*

"Going somewhere?"

Eh, it sounds impossible for a normal human. Character augmentations perhaps?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

*Grabs the Portal gun and fires a portal on the ceiling, and a portal on the floor directly below it. Then grabs the pictures from Cucoo and jumps into the portals and starts cycling through them at insane speeds.*

YOU CAN'T GET ME NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X