X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Well, you did tell me that he is good at filling a support role. He would probably be in the back, firing off mortar rounds at the enemy, and giving his allies advantages.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

That's the thing...

Iron Paldin is a full on tank, both physical and to a lesser extent ranged (with his Destroyer) can literally take a beating, and dish one out as well. Basically keeping the enemy stalled while he gets in heavy damage onto an opponent. Allowing the others to attack.

Deadly Chaser makes him a more skillful fighter, who can get in high damage much faster than he could before with the Silver Shooters (special revolvers Chung made that is enchanted with magic and can shoot through any target. Making him a ranger of sorts that can aid a team from afar using his Silver Shooters to get in as much damage as possible from a distance.

Tactical Trooper is the full on support class obviously.

All 3 of his classes are basically makes him a sort of tank/ranger/support class. Currently he is a Tactical Trooper... but what will his "sub class" be?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I would say either Iron Paladin, or Deadly Chaser.

They both have distinct advantages over one another.

One will give Chung more defense, which means he will be less likely to suffer injuries in the RP, while Deadly Chaser would give him the ability to more easily hold his own against armored enemies.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Lunch break means 30 minutes of time to dabble in the roleplay business.

What's going on?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nothing much.

John offered Yukari a glass of water to rehydrate, and Biofoam to stop the pain.

"Biofoam is the answer to everything. Got a headache? Biofoam. Lost an arm? Biofoam. Missing your head? Biofoam. Problem solved."
            sigpic

Comment

I could also make Chung a flatout Deadly Chaser complete with twin Silver Shooter and armor, with the Tactical Troopers Destroyer for the added support benefit. (Granted Chung will still have the Disfrozen Portal wings when in Berserk Mode.)

Yea. I'm gonna turn Chung into a flat out Deadly Chaser, with the Tactical Trooper being the sub class :P.

Deadly Chaser BTW along with Description and Hyper Active:

Berserk Mode:
              Spoiler:

Shooting Guardian description:
              While travelling, Chung realizes the shortcomings of the Destroyer's slow speed and how open he is to attacks while he himself attacks. As a result, he lightens his cannon and manufactures a second weapon to cover himself should he be open to attacks.
              This weapon is called the "Silver Shooter". The Silver Shooter is enchanted with magic and can shoot through any target. As a result, the openings that the Destroyers offer when Chung attacks, makes the Silver Shooter a perfect complement to battle enemies with speed.

Advancement to Deadly Chaser description:
              The powerful bullets launched from the pair of Silver Shooters overwhelm their enemies and diminish their morale even before they sense Chung's presence. When opponents see the light ahead, they quickly find themselves looking up at the sky. This new method of fighting gave Chung the image of an "Assassin" rather than a "Guardian". From then on, people began to call Chung -- the tracker of death, the one who can hide even his shadow, the Deadly Chaser!

Hyper Active:

Chung fires a barrage of missiles that freeze in place around the area. He then tosses his cannon into the air, locks onto the missiles, and uses his Silver Shooters to detonate all the missiles, creating a massive array of explosions, and all just in time to catch his cannon. (One word... BADASS.)

You know I might just make Chung become a flat out Deadly Chaser by the sequel xP

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, it's all up to you. It will be intersting for Raven to come back and see that Chung has made quite a few changes himself.

In the meantime, I found something really cool.

Now if only they could implement other characters.

sigpic

Comment

I think Raven, and maybe Elsword would be damn shocked at what the Deadly Chaser Chung would be able to do.

When going up against Deadly Chaser Chung... any battle will end minutes before it even began! (JK)

Either way the Deadly Chaser will be deadly. I think he would be a decent rival of sorts in marksmanship for Cucoo's Eleos.

Comment

Hello guys I'm back. I started playing Elsword again as my old Void Princess Aisha. I forgot how much I <3 Aisha's Void Princess class.

*Looks for Cucoo*

I'm going to go ahead and say that I will also be introducing Aisha from Elsword in the sequel.

Comment

@NeoFox

Oh hey Neo. Good to hear you're playing Elsword again.

I guess Elsword will have a love interest I suppose with Void Princess Aisha xD

Comment

\(Void Princess)/\(Shameimaru)/\(Void Princess)/\(You need to post in AtWaP)/\(Void Princess)/
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle.

Who? Me or Neo? (I know it's a dumb question...)

Comment

What's up guys.

Comment

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder and Wriggle

Welcome back!

@Wonder

Nothing much. Just sitting around, waiting for posts.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X