X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there Neo, how you been?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Doing good, doing good. I've been playing the fan game Mega Man Unlimited which was originally meant to be a "hypothetical" sequel to Mega Man 9, created before the official Mega Man 10. Mega Man Unlimited also has Zero appear as the final enemy in the game (in his early years when he wasn't near finished.)

The battle against the Zero Prototype (dubbed as "A Mysterious Prototype Robot") was epic, despite the fact that you felt helpless in the battle (it's a force lose battle. You can't win whatsoever, and could also be an example of how powerful Zero probably was when compared to the original Mega Man, and as a Prototype at that.)

Here's a random video from the game:

(I wish I could dodge like that in Mega Man games...)

Sorry if I'm rambling on about it... I just... I... really liked Mega Man Unlimited.
        Last edited by NeoFox; 11-18-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

well, the video is too amazing, my eyes can´t find it (sees only a white space) XD

And its ok, I love reading romance novels, manga and I actually suggest you to read the Lex and Amanda series, my favorite romance novels (8 200-250 pages each novel)
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
            Lol
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig8Hh6Nt_t8 Hope your eyes are capable of seeing it now xD

Also I will try and check it out. I'm not the kind of person that is too into romance novels all too much...

Comment

I know it's a pain, but Wriggs, I need you to post one more post. Then I'll end things myself. Doesn't even have to be long, it can even be one word regarding the toast.

Comment

@Wonder
                done.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Wait, I just realized. How can greed have A queen of diamonds, a king of diamonds, a Jack of diamonds, an ace of diamonds, and a ten of spades when we know that three of the community cards are a king of hearts, a Jack of hearts, an ace of hearts?

If it is not corrected within I'm going to bed I'll have Luxord call him a cheater
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Now that I think of it, that's odd.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Alright, I'm going to bed. Time's up for wonder to fix it. Hoping that everything will be done by the time I wake up.

Good night
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Nighty night.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

So how is everyone?

Comment

pretty much calm while dealing with homework, you?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Doing absolutely nothing... I feel like everything there is to do...

Doesn't exist o3o

Comment

@NeoFox

I'm doing good. I'm just listening to music.

So I guess we're all doing nothing for the most part.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X