X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle:

Zero: "Oh... hey Nitori. Also to answer that question... everyone has their good points, their faults, their strengths, their weaknesses. I have to admit... my feelings for Nitori are stronger than my feelings for Aya are. I do respect Aya, and I would like to work with her again one day. Nitori is the first person I truly admitted my feelings to. I will never leave Nitori, and I will never try and harm her. No matter what..."

Oh dear Zero... I never knew you felt that way for Nitori... now I feel sad about what will happen to you in my arc in the sequel...

Zero: "... Oh f*ck you Neo."

*Dr. Light steps in*

Dr. Light: "Why hello everyone. I see there is an interview going on. Mind if I partake? Also that's not very pleasant language Zero."

Comment

{没有意思, 老人。}

Dang, when did you learn how to speak Mandarin, Yukari?

{*shrugs}

[Uwaaaaaa- Zero I love you-]

Oh god let me go send Nitori back to sleep. BRB.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Alrighty then.

@ Daiyousei
        Do you think HM has a chance of coming back? How do you plan on bringing him back?

@ Isaac
        If Lujuria were to go rogue on you, would you bring yourself to kill her/detain her/straight up send her back to hell? How hard would it be if you did so?

Comment

UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh god.
          Why.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

"I would detain her, but I'm not about to just kill her. I've killed people I knew in the past, but that was because I had no choice... Why do you ask?"
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ Daiyousei
              Yes, thank you, but if you can get a real answer... That is, if she isn't too depressed to answer.

@ Isaac
              Just saying what if. If such a situation calls for actually killing her, would you go through with breaking her card?

Comment

@Wonder

"I'm.. not sure I would. What are the hypothetical circumstances?"
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah yeah get out of here. Making me do more work (Grumble mumble)

Hey John, what will you do now that the RP is over?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

You could try interviewing my characters if you want. (Also, new TF2 update is amazing.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ John
                      Here's a nice one. Taking to account all of the victories and losses in the battle of Gensokyo, you may have won, but do you feel that you won?

@ Isaac
                      If you don't, she will cause a global epidemic of lustrous thoughts and die in the process.

Comment

new TF2 update? What's it about?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

*sigh*

"Well, I highly doubt I still have my job. I'll be lucky if I'm not arrested for helping Yuuka blow up that warehouse. I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I knew the risks when I helped her and the others. Seeing how I'm no longer a cop, the best option would be to get a job in Gensokyo, maybe help with some incidents, or keep the roads safe. I'll also be spending time with Yukari, and training for my future fight against the Auditor... There's also the task of helping Yuuka retrieve her soul, and trying to remove Ansem from my head. In short, I'll be spending time with Yukari, helping out the people of Gensokyo, training for the Auditor, helping Yuuka with her soul, and removing Ansem from my head. I'm going to be busy."

@Wonder

"No matter the battle, there will always be costs, whether it's bullets, time, energy, or people. We lost HM, but we will do whatever it takes to get him back, even if it mans killing Sebastian. In the end, we saved the planet, and that's enough to feel proud of."

"Is it because she's going insane, or is it because she's doing it on purpose?"
                          Last edited by S121; 11-21-2013, 11:22 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Robin: "I think this interview is for characters that currently had been introduced, correct?"

Seems like it. Though it would be interesting if someone made the connection of Eleos's name...

Robin: "Oh? What about it?"

...you're the character I'm controlling...why are you asking me questions?

*Robin shrugs*

Oh and John, ever considered having Yukari get Ansem out of your head?

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              new TF2 update? What's it about?
                              Two new MVM maps, including one taking place in the Medic's hometown Rottenburg, the other in Mannhattan, which has control points you must defend as well as the hole. Medic himself got a boost in MVM, gaining the ability to revive people from the dead, project an energy shield to protect people, and even shoot Mad Milk with his syringes. Beating the new tour (which has the new maps and is 4 mission) can get you weapon effects, which act like unusual effects, and the very, very rare Australium weapons.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Wow. Medic is now a bloodthirsty ADC with lifesteal AND a support with ability to revive people. That's really nice

exceeeeeeeept I don't play MvM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X