X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

"We tried that the first time and he nearly consumed me. I have the power of Light now, so maybe we can get rid of him. Besides, I don't like the idea of a little man being in my head, watching every move I make and seeing what I see."

@Robin

When you come back, what will be the first thing you do?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ Isaac
      Both. She's gone insane to the point where she wants to spread her power all the while killing herself in the process.

@ John
      Zommari: how did you feel when I tackled you on the ship out of nowhere? When you got your leg blown off? When I retrieved HM from you? And finally, about me.

Comment

@Isaac

What are your thoughts about maybe working for the Maverick Hunters in the Second Season? I would have asked Nitori, but I think she went to bed...

Comment

@ Axl
          What are ya gonna do now? Go to the mavericks out stay with Yuyuko on Hokugyokurou?

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
            Wow. Medic is now a bloodthirsty ADC with lifesteal AND a support with ability to revive people. That's really nice

exceeeeeeeept I don't play MvM.
            Just watch this.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Axl: "I'll stay with Yuyuko. She could use some help there, and besides. I already said I would. Also it's Maverick HUNTERS. Mavericks are the things Maverick Hunters hunt down silly :P
              Last edited by NeoFox; 11-21-2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

@Mima
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ Axl
                  Ah. Do you fear going maverick or do you have something to prevent that? Or is it that you're different, meaning you're not able nor supposed to go maverick?

Comment

Im back people! My internet is back and im loaded wih spirit
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Kristia! Care to join us in an open interview? Ask any of the characters a question and they are to respond in character.

Comment

@Wonder

"Well, I know what insanity can do to people, so I would still try to help her. I don't have a means to step inside of her head, but Koishi might be able to help. If not, then I would use my engineering expertise to create a 'mind-link' device. I would then use it to get inside her head and see what the problem is. It won't be easy, but I have the power to stop that scenario, and I'll make sure she has her life back."

"I was surprised that you came out of nowhere. As for my leg, I've felt worse pain. Even though you did quite a bit of damage, it still wasn't enough to leave me immobilized. You may have gotten HM, but you only made sure that you're on my list of people I need to kill. I have a question for you now... *mirrors Sebastian's facial expression* How did you feel when I impaled you with an Energy Sword, then blew you up on the cellular level?"

@NeoFox

"I wouldn't say no. I already have a job, but if my skills can be put to better use, then maybe."
                        Last edited by S121; 11-21-2013, 11:42 PM.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

If.
                          IF

Robin: "True...It does seem...a bit hopeless. But even if my soul and Grima's are now truly one...I have faith."
                          Morgan: "Don't worry, father! I can save you! I will save you! I...I can't loose you again!"
                          Robin: "Morgan...."

Comment

Axl: "That's... a bit sad actually... I can't really be infected by any viruses to cause me to go maverick due to my powerful copy chip. However I did find out that the copy chips in New Generation Reploid's like myself contain the DNA and data of every single Reploid that was created before I was born. That includes Sigma's DNA and data. Meaning that I could go maverick on a level similar to Sigma who was the cause of almost all Maverick outbreaks in my world at any time if I wanted to. Yet I don't wish to go maverick at all. They caused so much death and destruction in my world. I can't even think of what would happen if I were to go Maverick like Sigma. Luckily though I was told that since I was just a New Generation Prototype Reploid I might not possess Sigma's ability to go maverick at will even if I wanted to."'

@Isaac

Ah well then. I'm sure your skills would be put to great use with the Maverick Hunters.

@Six

Hey Six how do you think your relationship with Claire would go? Would you move in with Claire if she asked you to?
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 11-21-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

@John
                              You are now a teddy bear

HUZZAH!
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ John
                                Zommari: I'll be honest, I am going to miss my angel form. You lost part of your leg, and I lost an entire form. I must commend you, though, for such cleverness and bravery. I promise, though, once the time comes, I will not let you interfere with my plans.

@ Samus
                                Old non-corrupt HM: say, why didn't you accept my hand in dating? Usually, girls beg me to date them. Have you no romantic drives?

@ Chris
                                How do you feel knowing one of your best friends caught the eye of your little sister?
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 11-21-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X