X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

"To be honest, I've never been in a relationship before. All I'm doing is what feels natural. As for Claire, no, I wouldn't object. I do have an apartment, but it's more like my HQ than anything else. I would move in with her."

@Wriggle

*confused*

"What?"

@Wonder

"Actually, my leg is in perfect condition. Biofoam works wonders... Tell me, can you get your angel form back so easily?"
    Last edited by S121; 11-21-2013, 11:52 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@John
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

"Thats why I donīt like you, you are a womanizer who has women as objects or trophies, why would I fall to someone who has possibly shared the bed with hundreths of women? How would I know you were to stay with one person with that backstory of yours?"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ John
          I would say it would take sacrifices, but seeing as how it's the form of an angel,.I don't think I can get it back. Thanks a lot, John.

@ Samus
          HM: wow. Didn't I mention? Ofall of the girls who wanted me, I turned them ALL down because all they wanted was the way I looked. I actually despise lust and the thought of a relationship based on it.
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 11-21-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Hello...hey look interviews with our characters!!!

*Grabs Raven from the woods even though he was in the middle of training, and proceeds to toss him into the interview. Same with Chung*

"The hell SUSTIC!?"

"Oh come on! I was busy feeling alone in life..."

"...What the hell are you talking about Chung?"

"OH COME ON! Raven you have Lily, that John guy I read about has Yukari, that Zero guy has Nitori, and who do I have in life!? NO ONE!!!"

I think Chung's hormones are getting to him.

"SHUT UP SUSTIC!!!"

Comment

@Wriggle

"Yeaaa... I wouldn't do something like that. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing pink armor... or hugging a teddy bear."

@Wonder

"Just making sure your appearance matches your soul."
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

Chris: "To be honest... I was kind of wanting to punch Six in the face. Then I remembered that my sister is a woman, and not a child. As such I have no control over who she dates."

@Isaac

Hey Isaac what do you think of Dr. Light? Will you go visit him in the Second Season? Same question goes to you John.

Comment

@Chung
                  Oh please, Chung. In AtWaP, you just saw Yuuka's after-shower body. You should take responsibilities.

@John
                  Uh.

Yukari, make him do it.

{^^}
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Chung: "Isn't that some sort of alternate universe? Did that like not happen in this universe? Hell in AtWaG I don't even know who Yuuka is!"

Comment

@Chung
                      I guess. Go ahead and beat William up for me.

@Nera
                      Insights on the new "doge" meme?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Chris

*shrugs*

"What's the worst that could happen?"

@NeoFox

"He's alright to me. I said that I would go visit him, and I plan on doing it. I don't know much else about him yet, but he would be worth visiting."

"He's a commendable person. I never got an invitation to go visit him, but if I did, then I would go."

@Wriggle/Yukari

"Do I have to? In public?"
                        sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

"That is one thing, but I still donīt want to, there is nothing I want from you"

@Wriggle

"That image is quite disturbing, first was that feline with a cake as a body, humans have strange ideas they like"
                          Last edited by Kristia; 11-22-2013, 12:08 AM.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Chung: "YES MASTER WRIGGLE!" *Goes to go beat up William.*

Also Wriggle I'm sorry for leaving your RP... but now I want back in it if that's okay >->

Comment

You want back in? Dayum you're capricious.

If you really want, sure. Pick off from where you left off.

Also, a question for Raven.
                              People compare you to Lass from Grand Chase. Any thoughts?

@John
                              {Kyaaaaan You're so cute John-chan ♡ *snuggles}

No wait Yukari if you snuggle him like that your breasts will suffocate him-
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                                @Wonder

"Thats why I donīt like you, you are a womanizer who has women as objects or trophies, why would I fall to someone who has possibly shared the bed with hundreths of women? How would I know you were to stay with one person with that backstory of yours?"
                                Eleos: ...*is about to speak*

Eleos! No! Down boy! Down!

Eleos: "Aw c'mon, captain..."

No.

Grima: "Be wary of this one...she can end you."

Eleos: "So? What's your point?"

...do you not see the inherit danger?

Eleos: "Inherit danger? The only danger I see here is her dangerous curves..."

*A resounding facepalm heard around the world*

Comment

Working...
                                X