X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    You might also want to consider Dad coming towards the shop, with Aqua following behind.
    Oh god the horror. Must we?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I have a feeling by the end of this RP, I'll be reaching about 1000 posts.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

any body wanna answer the commanders house call? seems like a good place to have a comedic little chat between a angry base operator and my monotone commander

also youre controling remi wriggle. not that im mad or anything but just letting you know. just be careful
        Last edited by topio1; 04-27-2013, 04:18 PM.
        There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Originally posted by topio1 View Post
          any body wanna answer the commanders house call? seems like a good place to have a comedic little chat between a angry base operator and my monotone commander

also youre controling remi wriggle. not that im mad or anything but just letting you know. just be careful
          Wait I'm controlling Remi? It was mentioned by Remi that she was firing danmaku at houses and shops. I don't see how that's controlling.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle, what the hell are you doing introducing all of these characters without my permission? I'm so confused when I come back from writing and the like to see pages upon pages of information and "story". I simply can't keep track of any of you. I need an assistant GM who is more active than I am.

1. Run your ideas by me!
            2. Don't introduce characters except in flashbacks or as history, because if you say that the Spy is in France doing stuff, how is that going to affect someone who wants to play as the Spy as a main character, or lesser than that but still as important, me? I mean, I've got a story of my own to tell, I believe.
            3. Wriggle, I want you to send me a TL;DR version of this "story" you've set into motion.

Comment

huh? oh sorry my bad! i missed that post. hauh. i need to get it together...

and to major mario:

sorry about that. remi said that as long as my character was not op cuz you werent on much, but i guess not. awaiting your approval, and i will delet my posts if not acceptable
              Last edited by topio1; 04-27-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
                Wriggle, what the hell are you doing introducing all of these characters without my permission? I'm so confused when I come back from writing and the like to see pages upon pages of information and "story". I simply can't keep track of any of you. I need an assistant GM who is more active than I am.

1. Run your ideas by me!
                2. Don't introduce characters except in flashbacks or as history, because if you say that the Spy is in France doing stuff, how is that going to affect someone who wants to play as the Spy as a main character?
                3. Wriggle, I want you to send me a TL;DR version of this "story" you've set into motion.
                OH GOD ITS PATCHY, hide the drugs!
                Do you want me to send you a tl;dr version of the story? Alright, I'll send you something. I was actually thinking of waiting until you gave permission, but the RP was moving fast and you, well, weren't. Sorry.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Mario, check your inbox

Comment

@Topio: Please send me a link to the page with these posts of yours and what you want me to do with them. What do you need done? This place is like a termites den: so much is getting done in such a short time, but it's still a termites den.

I see things...

Comment

i just need you to accept or decline my character. my posts are fine so far.

character application:
                      http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...-a-Game/page13

if you decline, then i will delete my posts so far. i havent made as much of an impact on the story yet so it can be removed without affecting it.

Comment

Topio, I'm not going to turn that down because of all the work you put into it and I am very, very tired. [ACCEPTED]

I'm going to update the OC. Again.

Wriggle, get that out of this thread. It has nothing to do with the RP.

Comment

So it seems I'm assistant GM now. Fear my power for I will suck your blood out and kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                            So it seems I'm assistant GM now. Fear my power for I will suck your blood out and kill you.
                            Remi is here, hide yo kids.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

That doesn't help when I'm a ghost, Remi. Go on, try it. It won't work.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Katrix, im coming to help you
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X