Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as a note, Topio, you'll want to pick up the pace on your mech. Remi's already in the process of fighting in Melun and the showdown is happening there. You'll want to post a long post next, actuallygetting everything set up and to Melun.

Comment

Can't help but say this about Mima's latest...

POOTIS POW
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Might have them get into a little brawl. But then our next player comes in...

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

dont worry. ive got my planz. mwahahaha! (jk)
          There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Originally posted by topio1 View Post
            dont worry. ive got my planz. mwahahaha! (jk)
            Topio has no idea whats going on.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Note: when Aqua is riding her Keyblade Glider she does not have her Keyblade in hand, the Glider is the Keyblade.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

oops.. forgot about that ^^;
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gone for an hour. You guys don't have to worry about Yuuka, she's in Antique shop reading books. You guys can do the battle sequence as you want.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

donīt worry, Aqua and rena are dealing with a reptile atm
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John's hoarding magic crap, completely oblivious to the fight going on down the road.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        John's hoarding magic crap, completely oblivious to the fight going on down the road.
                        You could say that the event wasnīt heard a lot, Renamon barely perceived it and she is has heigthened senses

Spoiler:

Comment

That, and John's completely absorbed into acquiring a better arsenal.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wriggle, stop controlling other players' characters. If I see you or hear about you controlling another player's character for the sake of pushing forward a story that does not tie in with the main story, I will personally write your character up as forfeit. Don't you dare pull out random characters to fight people who have no interest with you. Don't you ever take control of a major organization that isn't this Neo-Yakuza crap. And never, never, take control of another player's character! You applied for the character that you want to play as, who is Yuuka. You are to stick with her and ONLY HER or ONE side character whose sole purpose is to provide MORE RP.

And that goes for everyone else! One character (and optional support character) per player! For the love of whatever, it's the first damn rule.

I swear I'll throw my grimoire at you if I catch one whiff of wrongdoing.

Comment

Im sorry for this but the moment you swore abouth throwing your grimoire reminded me of this
                              patchouli_knowledge_tip_by_ZENGO366.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

i cant make extremely long posts like remi. i dont have the attention span. but someday...
                                There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Working...
                                X