Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er... Topio, Melun and Paris are like a hundred miles apart... We're in Melun... Not Paris xD

Comment

CONFIRMED: TOPIO IS AN IDIOT.
      correcting now.
      what is wrong with me today?
      There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Mario, Dad evolved the Velociraptor into a Giga Tyrannosaurus Shiny Version.

:I

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
          Wriggle, stop controlling other players' characters. If I see you or hear about you controlling another player's character for the sake of pushing forward a story that does not tie in with the main story, I will personally write your character up as forfeit. Don't you dare pull out random characters to fight people who have no interest with you. Don't you ever take control of a major organization that isn't this Neo-Yakuza crap. And never, never, take control of another player's character! You applied for the character that you want to play as, who is Yuuka. You are to stick with her and ONLY HER or ONE side character whose sole purpose is to provide MORE RP.

And that goes for everyone else! One character (and optional support character) per player! For the love of whatever, it's the first damn rule.

I swear I'll throw my grimoire at you if I catch one whiff of wrongdoing.
          ...Again, I WASNT DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WERE SAYING AFTER SUIKA TOLD ME TO STOP. IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO PLAY THIS RP, TELL ME. ILL ERASE ALL POSTS REGARDING YUUKA AND ANY OTHER CHARACTERS I HAD.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle, chill. Also Mario, from what I've read, he's stopped after what Suika told him.

Also, also.

Dad's current collateral damage statistics:

Flower Shop destroyed by surfing a burning plane into it

Velociraptor ridden to SCAE headquarters

SCAE headquarters trashed

Velociraptor forcibly evolved into Giga Tyrannosaurus Shiny Version

Giga Tyrannosaurus flung into the sun

Comment

Originally posted by myhatismyfriend View Post
              wriggle, chill. Also mario, from what i've read, he's stopped after what suika told him.
              how the fuck am i supposed to chill when im getting bombarded by remi, patchouli, and suika, and mima?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

he probably read my post earlier. that was a mistake and i corrected myself, mario. i am at fault.

Comment

I'm not going to post until Yuuka is at least 1500 miles away from any of the Character that is being rp'd.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

If your not going to post until that then how are you going to get Yuuka 1500 miles away from any other characters.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                      If your not going to post until that then how are you going to get Yuuka 1500 miles away from any other characters.
                      I don't know. All I know is that people are going to accuse me even when I didn't do whatever they said I did, and that I have to get my character away from all other characters to stop this accusation.

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-27-2013, 07:46 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

People aren't going to be pleased with that you don't post either.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

How about we all just calm the fuck down? That sounds good, doesn't it? Hell, perhaps this was all a misunderstanding.

So you know what, let's solve ALL problems here and NOW.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wriggle hasn't done anything wrong since getting shouted at by Remi. If he did, then please, elaborate on any detail I might be missing..

Now, Wriggle. Sure, people may be pissed, but no one's ever gotten anything resolved by just giving up. I really hope you were just venting...
                          Last edited by S121; 04-27-2013, 07:52 PM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                            People aren't going to be pleased with that you don't post either.
                            People aren't going to be please with that I POST! DX It's like being caught between a rock and a hard place.

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

i dont think protesting will be a very affective method of making your point. just calmly talking it out is the best solution. that go's for mario too. not too many people are going to be having fun if you start threatening people just because they make a mistake. you need to handle things calmly. this is a game meant to be enjoyed by people, not to be obsessed over. so lets all be nice and have fun together, while still following the rules AND respecting one another. waddaya say?

Comment

Originally posted by topio1 View Post
                                i dont think protesting will be a very affective method of making your point. just calmly talking it out is the best solution. that go's for mario too. not too many people are going to be having fun if you start threatening people just because they make a mistake. you need to handle things calmly. this is a game meant to be enjoyed by people, not to be obsessed over. so lets all be nice and have fun together, while still following the rules AND respecting one another. waddaya say?
                                THANK GOD somebody gets it, and can put it into better words than I can.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X