X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mima View Post
    Now you're calling my antique store a junk shop Wriggle. It's filled with magical items, tomes and the like. I described it earlier.
    I think that was in character. yuuka probably has no interest for those kind of things, or that's how it appears to me. not that im saying it is...
    Last edited by topio1; 04-27-2013, 03:02 PM.
    There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
      Now you're calling my antique store a junk shop Wriggle. It's filled with magical items, tomes and the like. I described it earlier.
      I'm not calling the antique shop junk shop. Yuuka is. In the RP, Yuuka has, well, trouble with having a coherent conversation without actually making the other person feel offended. If you feel offended by this, sorry, but it's the character design.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

That's a bit more understandable.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by topio1 View Post
          hah. my first post. i think it sucked but if you guys could give me tips it would be greatly appreciated. or if it sucks beyond repair go right ahead and tell me. I can take it!
          Not sure how active you'll be posting tonight, but right now I'm going to say that you better start posting soon because Remi's going to end up in Paris real damn soon. If you want to make some interjectory post as you intercept her while she's heading North, I won't mind. Just make sure to make it interesting :P

Also just a note, when you start a post you should do the bold and underlined format for [ b ] location - city(if applicable) - country [ /b] so people know where your character is.

Comment

Well, we are all starting to have some adventures, some searching for purposes, others for battle, all to fill this planet of stories
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

yeah, the plot thickens
              I like it
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                (*Side note: Lucas is just a human who is in good terms with Nitorim, who fixes machines and devices for the people of Rio. The people of Rio grant Nitori protection and, sometimes, access to their nightlife. This is utterly casual sidestory, used when the situation in the other main storyline gets spectacular or heavy with seriousness.)
                Not entirely sure if that's a good thing since that's basically going off and doing your own thing and not working with the rest of the RP to develop a central plot.

Basically, either change it so something does happen down at Rio so that it can tie into the central story or not continue that route.

Comment

actually wriggle has 2 characters with different stories in the same world, that helps with the character usage situations
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I know, but I'm saying Nitori, as Wriggle said himself, isn't tied into the main story in any way. From his current usage of Nitori, it's just a "side story" that he does when he can't interact with the rest of the RP due to waiting or whatever reason. What I'm arguing is that if your character isn't being planned to somehow tie into the central plot somewhere in the future, you shouldn't be using that character. Period.

The RP isn't a progressive fanfic thread. It's meant to make users collaborate in some way or another, whether it be battling each other or allying with each other, to progress the central plot, which is the "good Characters vs bad Characters" battle.

Comment

Info about the post I just put up with the map:
                      Fiora and the Spy will both be in the battle.
                      Fiora will tank Remilia and gain her attention.
                      The agents will give covering fire, slowing and weakening Remilia as she dodges their bullets.
                      During Remilia's battle with Fiora, the Spy will appear behind Remilia and shoot a near fatal wound through her vitals.
                      Remilia ends up escaping in a very weakened state.

The actual writing for the battle can be written by multiple people. Changes to the plot can be discussed here. As this is the first large-scale planned battle, we should attempt to get through this in a more organized manner. The overall plot should be known by all. Small discrepancies are welcome to be made.

Comment

Topio, if you see this, better start posting soon~ (I'm going to disappear for about half an hour in 5 minutes as I have to get back to rehearsal)

Note, Remilia shouldn't be directly injured until she confronts Fiora. There, several small wounds should be fine, but at the same time Remilia won't be destroying Fiora either. It should be a relatively balanced standoff but with Remilia holding the slight edge, hence Fiora is only tanking Remi until the Spy can get a clear shot.

That being said, I'm imagining maybe a 6 to 10 post exchange for the battle itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                          I know, but I'm saying Nitori, as Wriggle said himself, isn't tied into the main story in any way. From his current usage of Nitori, it's just a "side story" that he does when he can't interact with the rest of the RP due to waiting or whatever reason. What I'm arguing is that if your character isn't being planned to somehow tie into the central plot somewhere in the future, you shouldn't be using that character. Period.

The RP isn't a progressive fanfic thread. It's meant to make users collaborate in some way or another, whether it be battling each other or allying with each other, to progress the central plot, which is the "good Characters vs bad Characters" battle.
                          Okay, just to clarify, here's what I was planning.
                          Mima (or any other Character) gives critical information to the main party (John, Renamon, and Yuuka) about the whereabouts of Neo-Yakuza in Tokyo area. They go into the location that was provided, and undergo a battle with a group of trained Neo-Yakuza under a subjugated Character. (any of your choice. Post something if you have an idea of what this subjugated one should be.) The character and the Neo-Yakuza is oppressed, and the main party finds a list of clients that wishes to buy Characters from Neo-Yakuza. They resolve to travel to these locations and free other subjugated Characters. But how? Perhaps President Mario of the Nintendo Corp. might be interested.
                          *One of this location is Rio, where the main group meets Nitori. All I'm saying is that until then, Nitori's sidestory that leads to the central plot will be casual. It's not going to be fun if all the storyline is serious.

While that, Jaey's plotline of the battle in France will be followed. Remilia Scarlet vs Fiora, the Spy, and human agents.

The situation in Chinatown, Manhattan, I don't know how to lead that up. Perhaps Jaey and Remi will figure that out, along with Patchy and others. All I know is that Capitalism Ho!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Don't worry about Chinatown. We're going to get out of there soon anyway, so I'd actually request no one interfere until that happens. JJ and I have just been stalling on that end to progress France's storyline.

edit: If it's alright with everyone, please don't make Remi do anything major if you post for the battle. Making her dodge and fly around a bit is fine, but nothign major like "destroys the town in a flaming inferno, killing everything." I'll be back in like half an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                              Don't worry about Chinatown. We're going to get out of there soon anyway, so I'd actually request no one interfere until that happens. JJ and I have just been stalling on that end to progress France's storyline.
                              Roger that captain. Carry on.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Okay, just to clarify, here's what I was planning.
                                Mima (or any other Character) gives critical information to the main party (John, Renamon, and Yuuka) about the whereabouts of Neo-Yakuza in Tokyo area. They go into the location that was provided, and undergo a battle with a group of trained Neo-Yakuza under a subjugated Character. (any of your choice. Post something if you have an idea of what this subjugated one should be.) The character and the Neo-Yakuza is oppressed, and the main party finds a list of clients that wishes to buy Characters from Neo-Yakuza. They resolve to travel to these locations and free other subjugated Characters. But how? Perhaps President Mario of the Nintendo Corp. might be interested.
                                *One of this location is Rio, where the main group meets Nitori. All I'm saying is that until then, Nitori's sidestory that leads to the central plot will be casual. It's not going to be fun if all the storyline is serious.

While that, Jaey's plotline of the battle in France will be followed. Remilia Scarlet vs Fiora, the Spy, and human agents.

The situation in Chinatown, Manhattan, I don't know how to lead that up. Perhaps Jaey and Remi will figure that out, along with Patchy and others. All I know is that Capitalism Ho!
                                You might also want to consider Dad coming towards the shop, with Aqua following behind.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X