Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, I was going to mention this earlier.

Wouldn't it be cool if John REALLY was a tank?
    If so, then take a look at this concept art.

(The smallest suit is supposed to be John's normal armor.)

Maybe later in the RP, he'll have multiple suits?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

*pat's pringles on the shoulder*

John's already OP'd as it is...

We don't need someone who can punch the freakin sun.

Comment

Ha ha, or throw buildings. I was thinking of giving it weaknesses, of course.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Probably that you'd probably have a really hard time moving in that armor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Or that you cant walk on the beach without sinking like quicksand.

Comment

I have two variants of the biggest armor.

I was thinking that based on the image, it would increase his strength by another factor of five. That being said, he would be able to dash very fast, but that also makes him somewhat clumsy.
              It's hard to actually run in the armor. He would at best, run at 30 mph. It allows him to lift 440 metric tons (about 485 US tons) and weighs 5,000 pounds.

No bonuses other than higher defence, stronger shields, and possibly a better reactor. It's not really a whole new suit, it's just permutations that John can add if he wants.
              He still has the normal undersuit, so his reflexes, strength, and speed are the same. That being said, John loses mobility and is not as agile as before, making him more susceptible to getting hit.
              sigpic

Comment

At least it can't swim. Otherwise everyone's fucked.

Comment

Yea, the suit wasn't designed for swimming. He could survive, due to the fact that he can survive in space, but he'll still be at the bottom of whatever he walks into.
                  sigpic

Comment

Im back, with a big news for the RP.

I'm planning on making the Devourer Arc like those "Upgrade-your-character" game where as the arc progresses you can upgrade your abilities/weapons and gain new perks. I already have all the perks for John and Renamon complete and working on X and Komachi's perks right now. The rst I will get to soon.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hey who do you think has the better battle theme?

Dante:

Vergil:
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Dante's song makes me think about a full on assault, just running in and mowing things down.

Vergil's song makes me think of a stealth mission with little bits of fighting here and there.

I like them both.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi guys I'm back. (Was having dinner with my husband.) Well I see I didn't miss much.

Comment

Nope. By the way, yuyuko went to the lobby and is currently teaching herself to play piano.

Comment

Uh, neo... Can you post a link pweaz?

Comment

To what? If it's a link to the song Axl is going to play then not yet. Axl didn't start playing yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X