Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remi also had Remi.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

but who else was in new york other than remi, who kinda at this point fell off the face of the world(s).

Comment

There was some alien dude that had a bow and swords, then there was that little girl, Rechette I believe.

Oh! Thwere's also that alien that is eating the rainforest.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Jaeyjay had Recette. Kilul had a character that you guys talk about with bows and swords, and Topio had the Commander.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Odd. But I mean RP master wi- ya know wut, forget it. This is your decision, Wriggle. Your the GM. Would you rather wait on them?

Comment

I am?

WHAT
              WHAT
              WHAT
              WHAT IS THIS
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox
                I think you missed John's post.
                sigpic

Comment

Things are picking up speed and I'm trying to do other things as well.

Comment

Ahh, ok.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea, we kinda somewhat voted you GM after patchy left. If not, we can always do a vote the same way they do in politics, what with the uncle sams and everything else.

Comment

YES!!! THE CHAFF FINALLY F***ING WORKS AFTER LIKE 3 FAILED ATTEMPTS BY SNAKE AND OTORI!!!! But as of late, I watched this video. It was enchanting, but by the middle, I was like 0o0! By the end I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the sad touhous thread?
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-07-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Wait so... what were we talking about in OOC again?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

We were talking about what happens when you put lead-acid batteries in a blender and drink the byproduct afterward.

Actually, we were talking about GMs. It seems to me that whoever is currently driving the story is the GM for that particular moment.

The RP has basically become self sustaining. It doesn't have an official GM or Moderator. We regulate ourselves.
                            sigpic

Comment

We were debating your GM-ness, putting up reminders, but otherwise nothing.

Comment

three words Volgin, anger management therapy.

Well, at least he's not punching lightning bots into a person!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X