Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea. He's on the verge too. He just needs someone to take it out on, which is snake. But guess wut!!!!

Comment

Sorry for my absence.. I had a major emotional crisis because a stupid misunderstanding.. but im back

what did I miss?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wait
        So
        People thought
        I was GM?

NO IM NOT!

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Emotional crisis? Never mind. Well, not much, as far as I know. I think John is repairing the bridge. Also, X seems to be acting weird. I lost track. I'm confuzed. That's why I didn't join what seems to be a big battle.

Comment

Actually, John is gathering materials for the bridge. John asked Aya for help.

Yuuka's the one that's repairing the bridge.

@Kristia
            John had himself a boss battle and gained power over Darkness. The crisis wasn't too bad, was it?

It's up to you whether or not you want to share. Mega had a little bit of a crisis too, so you're not alone, and we're willing to listen.
            Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 11:24 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I was waiting for my girlfriend in my home, but when she got here, she was mad and anrgry, she failed an important project and just.. vent off with me.

I knew she had clouded ideas, but it hurt me that I was the one who received the explosion, nothing physical, but emotional and verbal. It scared me when she finally finished, she just started to cry and left..
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

She will probably get over it: she was just resorting to you as the anger dump box, and only those who can trust you can do so.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  Ahh, she was venting.

Perhaps later she will be calmer and might apologize.

In my opinion, the best thing to do would be to understand that she needed an outlet. Perhaps not the right one, but still an outlet. You just have to understand that she's not mad at you.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I get that alot. I'm pretty much a stress dummy. I get yelled at, sometimes hit, but I don't mind it long as they feel better.

Now for some comic relief! A nerd hit me in the stomach real hard, so I left him bloody on the sidewalk ^^

Comment

*Remilia when did you get so tall!
                      - Video recorder 2012
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                        Nobody wants to stay as a kid forever.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, internet died

Thank you guys, I know she vented out, but it was the first time I saw her so angry.. that was what scared me

Spoiler:

Comment

Well guys, time to go out. Nap time is calling my name.
                            Attached Files

Comment

@Wonder
                              Nighty night.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well ima go visit Mugetsu and Gengetsu in the dream world.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X