Wriggle's back
    Post for Chen

Guess who's back x 7
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

YEY!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Good, i can't make the RP go forwards as I don't have anything to post.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Parsee's pissed, but in a cute, moe kind of way.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
            I'm planning on having Vergil toss the Yamato to Snake or Sniper to help against Blaze Heatnix. BE WARNED as the Yamato is a demon forged weapon and holds tremendous demon magic. If one without demonic blood wields it unsheathed for too long it can cause some serious harm to the wielders soul, and body as well as not being able to use it's full power (can still cut things like stone in half, but still has to sheathe it. Can't use it's full power such as small shockwaves, and creating distortions in the air which can also cut enemies (the distortions in air look like small spheres of distorted space which can cut anything that touches it.)) Also due to it being a demon forged weapon it is highly heat resistant (can go in magma and won't melt. The blade will just get really, really, really, REALLY hot.)

Vergil is just letting either one of them wield it for the battle just to see if they are worthy of his help. If they cannot and they fall to it's demonic power (I.E. faint from the sheer stress on the soul as well as severe purple scars [as though they were burned by purple flames]) Then Vergil will not assist them.

Also I wonder what the Organization thinks of Vergil if they know of him.
            Hey guys I'm back from dinner and viola lessons. Btw, The base thinks of vergil as a hinderance and snake thinks of him as just another high-tech super soldier.

Comment

I think Mega meant "The Organization" You know from Kingdom hearts? The people that Katrix are using somewhat?

Comment

Guys my update on Gensokyo arc has been up for a while. If you are involved in it, please respond.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Neo is right Wonder. I wasn't talking about the Neo Yakuza, but rather the The Organization from Kingdom Hearts.

Also the Yamato is a katana so I doubt it'd be heavy.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Oh. Oh well. My post is up. I'm bringin out the chaff again. By the way, I'm surprised no one in the rp has commented on A. The Komeiji sisters' eyes and B. Snake's huge stash of weapons despite the fact that snake doesn't have a Mary Poppins bag.

Comment

Are reploids immune to chaff?

Comment

I think the reason why no one else is questioning it is because they themselves are characters and are familiar with the sort of thing.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I don't understand. Then again, my brain does switch back and forth from academically smart to common sense smart. I'm weak on both, and I'm in the academic stage, so I dont quite understand.

Comment

Since the chaff grenades mess with radars and stuff (Just looked it up) and Reploids don't normally have radar and such I would say that Chaff Grenades would actually blind a reploid and ruin their navigational abilities.

Comment

I mean most video game characters are able to store items and weapons and pull them out of nowhere (Known as Hammer-Space.) So I don't think they don't really have anything to say except:

"Hey I wonder where all our stuff goes when we put it in [insert name of bag, or storage system here]. I mean literally we just put a freaking assault rifle in a bag along with one sword, and other large things and it just disappears until we need it! What's up with that?"

Comment

Oh, the whole invisible Mary Poppins bag thing. I thought you were talking about the chaff and reploids. See? No common sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X