Clear All

I'm back people. What I miss?

Comment

@Mima

How about Vanilla?

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

You didn't miss too much.

Six and the others are attacking the army of Nucleoids and giving the Gensokyans backup.

John just placed Gensokyo's core in it's rightful place.

We're still approaching the base.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I also see that Tricky is still interrupting the battle against Syazelapporo... why did Mima have Tricky be brought back in near the very end of the RP?

Comment

*stealthily stoles the cookie and then clicks on it*

Well, small post only to say that I decided to base my RP on a roster of 3 independent characters, for which I began to write the sheets.
          So except veto from the community or exceptionnal exception, they'll be posted tomorrow.

Comment

@TossMan

Welcome back!

Give Mima his cookie back. It's not nice to steal.

@NeoFox

I'm sure he'll be gone as fast as he came.

From what I can gather, that's simply how Tricky operates.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

See, S1 has the right idea. He comes in, royally screws things over for all parties involved, and leaves.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

That does explain why he would interrupt the battle against Syazelapporo...
                But aren't we trying to you know... end things in the RP currently? You know... for a sequel? Where Tricky could have easily jumped back in?

Wriggle himself said that he wanted to end this RP soon. Isn't Tricky you know... going to draw things out a little longer?

Comment

The faster you post, the faster he'll be gone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well I'm kinda busy atm. I'll post real soon.

Comment

Stupid Rin. Tougher to beat than Utsuho AND Satori combined. Your fault that I couldn't 1cc SA. YOUR FAULT!

image by Oneiros1987

B... But since you're cute I'll forgive you...
                      *nosebleed
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

Orin:
                        putting the 'ow' in meow since 2008

Comment

@Wriggle

Hmmm... There has to be some way that we can weaponize nosebleeding...
                          sigpic

Comment

I feel like letting X have his X8 special weapons in his systems currently... they are some of my favorite special weapons after all. Also IC post coming in.

Comment

@ s121

Comment

Ahh, here it is.

One weaponized nosebleed.

(Tell me if image doesn't work...)

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7...0b8098f189.gif

EDIT:

@Cucoo

YES!

That single frame with it in action was the one I was looking for! XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X