Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
        Here ya go.

Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

back from daycare and taking care of some paint on my hair ^^;
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Youmu on a boat.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back as well.

Comment

Even the immortals need some lecture from the young ones Wriggle, be aware that im ready for both verbal and/or physical reactions
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

so does anyone know what Youmu's theme is? I plan on playing that for my next little recital in the lobby.

EDIT: Youmu must be killing herself over the fact that if Yuyuko were in trouble that she would have no idea until it was too late.

Comment

I think it is this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owG2_kQC2Go

Spoiler:

Comment

Hiroari shoots a strange bird - till when? Is such a boss song.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Now about the whole piano thing, mind you that she is learning by ear. How do you think I learned bad apple? Or dawn of the east end? or necrofantasia? or fate of sixty years?

Anyways, wriggle, if you are going into a big ol battle, I suggest using this here theme right there below here in that there video box of playin things and what not.

Comment

Youmu is going to go through hilarious situations with an expressionless face. The contrast is going to be hilarious
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

So youmu would be like this?

Spoiler:

Comment

^YES. Take all my yes please.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

um.. I think yukari died from a slap >_>

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X