Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god I just thought of what would happen if John were to get a hold of Bassnium

Bassnium is the energy Bass is powered by. Bassnium is an infinite energy source that provides incredible power output and excellent mobility, possibly radioactive in nature. At the time of the classic series it was the strongest energy in the world. If John's suit were to be powered by Bassnium then I think he would be even more OP. Heck he might even be able to swim! (Or jump higher than normal when in water.)

Comment

Dante had better save Komachi and damn quick. She's drowning and there's a storm and everything.

Comment

Looks like youkari is in a trance.. or died because she got a slap
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Dante better do it, or else John will... I think that would spark the rivalry.

@Mega
          What do you think?

@Kristia
          Wow, that kid just flipped the f*ck out and hit the other kid!

@NeoFox
          Super Spartan!
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

NO KOMACHI IS DANTE'S!!!

Also funny pic

Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Notice the little skull face on the sword.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

GODDAMN Why did that one guy freak out!?

@Mega

That picture just makes me want to hug Vergil.

Comment

I don´t know to be honest, but it was hilarious for some reason
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121
                    Assuming Mega is active.

@ Kristia
                    You touched me? I'll bitch slap the hell outta you!

@ Neo
                    Where is Mega?

EDIT: Oh there he is. Well... *Snicker*... SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!!!

Comment

@NeoFox
                      I know why he flipped out and took off his shirt.

sigpic

Comment

My face is actually glued to the screen (figuratively.) I'm just waiting on IC posts.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Oooo, I just thought of something for later in the RP. Remember the Mental Institution from Mima's dream in the very begining of the RP? I'm thinking of bringing it back, with multiple sides trying to fight over it, to seize it's power.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Anything worthy inside the Institution that the multiple sides should be worried about?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Know that Komachi doesn't know what a storm can do to water. I don't think that the sanzu river ever had to deal with a storm. Unless it's a storm of extremely saddened souls.

Komachi: SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I'll get to you one at a time! I don't run a cruise here!

Wait a minute... that just might be a good idea for the next touhou game! A storm in the sanzu river when it is impossible for storms to reach the sanzu river. Then there would be a storm youkai that would have lived a little under 50 years as many that Yukari lived. Pay me, ZUN!!!

Comment

@Wriggle
                                Oh, only the most powerful army in the universe.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X