Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm, I'd love to stay for the storm, but I'm kind of sleepy so I'm going to bed. Please do make sure there is some night and storm for me when I get on tomorrow tough.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Night night, Katrix.

Comment

The storm is going to last all day and all night. You need not worry.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix
          Nighty night.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Good. Heartless love a stormy night
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

time to make an intervention with a youkai
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

No! You're going to create a time paradox!
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

But Yukari is having a memory in her dreams, she can be taken off from it without destroying time and space
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That's a Metal Gear joke, right?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Colonel Campbell: *Snake shoots Ocelot* Snake, do you know what you've done? You've created a time paradox! *Bum Bum ba badum, BUM BUM BUM!!!*

Comment

For the future, I might as well give some reference on Mental's Army, which is controlled from the Mental Institution.
                        1000px-Pyramid_2.jpg
                        This is the Mental Institution itself. It is heavily defended, with fireball launchers, cannons (real cannons, firing super-charged, uranium filled cannonballs), rocket launchers, and a infinite supply of AI controlled planes, which will kamikaze themselves into the closest opponent. The Institution itself is about the size of the pyramid of Giza.

I won't show you all of Mental's army, because there are many, many different types of enemies, but i'll give you the more...interesting units.

250px-Redmech_3.jpg
                        THis is the Biomechanoid Major. There is a minor, but the only difference is size and projectiles(lasers). The Biomechanoid is a creature genetically born with rocket launchers attached to it's nervous system, along with the other mechanical parts. They stand at about 30 feet tall, and can fire streams of missles at opponents. they can take quite a few hits, but they will die with enough damage.

250px-Redarachnoid_3.jpg
                        This is the Arachnoid. They stand 20 to 30 feet tall, and have miniguns inside of their pincers. They are extremely agressive, cuttingthrough their own ranks to attack enemies. Their weapons are extremely accurate, hitting enemies from almost impossible distances, and sometimes are placed on high areas to act as rudimentary snipers.

Beheaded_Kamikaze_SS3BFE.jpg
                        These are the Beheaded Kamikazes. They are weak, individually, but they usually come in swarms, and destroying them causes them to explode. They seemingly scream as they run towards an opponent, and if they come in contact with you, they explode in your face.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

And guess where Youmu is at this moment...

Comment

@Mima
                            Ha!

@Wonder
                            She's at S. S. Dominica.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Ha on which part?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

WTF AM I READING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(Warning: Dirty language and bad grammar!)
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9211841/...k-link-remaeak
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X