X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT THEM

Let's just say Axl is a bit nervous to show his face around Yuyuko at the moment, and X is at the beach again.

Comment

Hey NeoFox, do reploids run on wiring? I mean duh, but ya know, for all I know they run on black holes, so just making sure. Gate is paralyzed and can only speak for the mean time.

@ S121
      Nerp. She stayed in Hawaii for two more days. It's Youmu that left.

Comment

@Wonder
        Got it.

@NeoFox
        Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
        OH CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT THEM

Let's just say Axl is a bit nervous to show his face around Yuyuko at the moment, and X is at the beach again.

Last I remember, Huey is at the beach, in the Pupa.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

It's hard to say what Reploids run on, but I doubt wiring. Well they do have wiring in them but most Reploids run on Solar Energy and when they are out at night, or underground (or any low light environment) they run on a Ultra-Compact Fuel Tank which stores a large quantity of (Micro-Fusion) With this Compact Fuel Tank, and Micro-Fusion energy they can go for almost a week without sunlight. Gate is actually unconscious right now from Vile's attack.

Comment

@ Neo
            K then. I know he's out, just telling you that he has the capability of talki-

{liar.}

... I no lie.

{foreign accent while texting. Definately a lie.}

Moving on!

@ S121
            Huey: Oh, don't mind me, I'll just be here... Alone...

Actually, if X were to meet up with Pupa, I haz a plan.

Comment

@Wonder
              It's just that realistically, Spartans need to rest too. A lot has happened to him within the span of about 3-4 hours.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh BTW X how I picture he'll look by the end of this RP.

He looks a bit like a commander in those pictures (they are pictures of how he looks in Command Mission.)

Comment

@ S121
                  I kno. Thats why I says if. If is the word to use when one... looks into the future... but then might fail miserably ^^'

Comment

Oddly enough in Mega Man X4 he IS of Commander Rank in the Maverick Hunters, but oddly he was demoted to Captain in X5 for no explanation.

Comment

Wow. A whole club of oddities. Next hing ya know, oddly enough, his ranking of capitan was taken by opey.

Too much? Don't judge me. I'm the freakin yama, I can't be judged.

So anyways, need a voice reference?
                      Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-24-2013, 03:17 AM.

Comment

@Wonder

Pupa: Firing boosters.

Me: Oh f*ck...

Bad memories.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea, you no like da boosters, huh? Quick tip: stay in one of the little chambers of the arena. Thats how I beat the custom model. I beat every boss on my first try. Well, except the custom models and even the original peace walker. Fukin nukes... I beat peace walker custom, though. Just not without ripping out my hair. Oh, and the monster battles. I completed every mission. Just don't quite have everything unlocked.

@ Neo
                          Is this X the same one as the one in the old NES nintendo versions?

Comment

No X didn't appear until Mega Man X for the SNES. The Mega Man from the NES is called Mega Man while X's full name is Mega Man X.

Mega Man and Mega Man X are NOT THE SAME ROBOT

Comment

@Wonder
                              That's the same thing I do.

I eventually beat the game, but MAN you need strong weapons for the Monster Hunter bit.

That actually reminds me. I was stuck at a relative's house and my PSP died.

What did I do? I used my 4-year-old cousin's Legos and made the Pupa!

I have the picture, I just have to find the camera. I'll try to find it tomorrow.

How did you do against ZEKE?
                              Last edited by S121; 06-24-2013, 03:45 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, If i remember correctly, X was Dr. Light's last creation, sort of an improvement on Mega Man, I think.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X