Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wuddubout komachi?

Comment

Yukkuri Komachis are rare because... Well they spend all day and all night sleeping, to decades on end, much like Yukkuri Kaguya. (Teruyo)

It has been said that Yukkuri Komachi will wake up when there's a Yamada Yukkuri near.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Or maybe the REAL Yamada.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Pringles
          Yu! Take it Spartan! Stupid Covenants who can't take it easy should go drop dead easy! Then give Master Chief bullets, lots is enough!
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

This NEEDS to happen.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"OHGODNO!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

(Wriggle is busy researching Yukkuri in case Mima decides to do Yukkuri Arc for her independent storyline time...)

Oops, I forgot to mention.
                Some people want to do their own stuff, so I think we should have an independent time between Neo-Yakuza (it ends soon) and the Devourer Arc for people to do their own stuff with their own characters, instead of everyone moving in a giant group.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yukkuri volgin...

Yu! I'll take you on snake! I'll shock ya to death! Watch me! I'm russian! You'll be dead in a day!

Comment

I'll keep the yukkuri around as Mima's little friend. For the independent stuff, I was thinking of doing a little Awesomenauts arc. I already have three characters from it that have made appearences. Maybe them reforming.
                    Last edited by Koishi; 06-23-2013, 02:51 AM.

Comment

I can imagine a Dante Yukkuri.

Dante: *Looks at Yukkuri Dante* "Meh..."

Yukkuri Dante: "Yu! Time to parteh!"

Dante: *Instantly takes Ebony out and aims it at Yukkuri Dante*
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Ha. Take a look at this picture I found.

Someone has a slightly erotic picture of Cortana on their locker and John sees it.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Z's we must earn! The beds we must conquer! The sleep we must get! The night is here, and our eyes are closing, so let us have our glorious rest!

{*claps}
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                            Nighty night.
                            sigpic

Comment

S121 Isaac better spot Wily and recognize him from the message that was in Zero's databanks.

Comment

He will, that's why I sent him there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X